Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Win 28 games this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

trivia

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

bobby

Quote from: SassyBear on June 01, 2008, 03:50:12 PM
Bobby,
I tried to sign up but it would not let me. 
Sassy  girls18.gif
what did it tell you? everyone should be able to create an account no prob :-\

Stinkerbell

You've got to stop letting other people join!  I'll never win!!!    girls18.gif girls18.gif girls18.gif

bobby

Quote from: Stinkerbell on June 01, 2008, 04:16:15 PM
You've got to stop letting other people join!  I'll never win!!!    girls18.gif girls18.gif girls18.gif
only about 20 people play now..when the game first went up..it was drawing close to 100...the game's been hitting all time lows the past few months lol civilwar.gif

~Sassy~

Quote from: bobby on June 01, 2008, 04:13:07 PM
what did it tell you? everyone should be able to create an account no prob :-\
Bobby,
I typed in the same name I have here, SassyBear.
Sassy

That name is unavailable. Please no special symbols such as @ or &, and no profanity.

~Sassy~

Quote from: Stinkerbell on June 01, 2008, 04:16:15 PM
Hush and go plant some more roses.  :))
:-*

bobby

this is going to sound really dumb..but i think the funtrivia site counts "sassy" as profanity :"

Stinkerbell

Quote from: bobby on June 01, 2008, 05:40:25 PM
this is going to sound really dumb..but i think the funtrivia site counts "sassy" as profanity :"

:)) :)) :)) :)) :))  I mean... that's an outrage!  >:((   :))) (OO)

~Sassy~

Quote from: Stinkerbell on June 01, 2008, 05:59:48 PM
:)) :)) :)) :)) :))  I mean... that's an outrage!  >:((   :))) (OO)
Bobby,
It says Sassy.... NOT a**y.  :ooo

Can't you fix it?  >:D  >:D  I'll teach that funtrivia site some trivia!  :)) Some my Granny taught me.
Sassy

~Sassy~

Quote from: bobby on June 01, 2008, 05:40:25 PM
Bobby,

I am not mad at you. I would probably WIN every contest anyway and the peeps would think it was rigged.
Oh well...too bad, I could really have livened things up for ya. It sounded like fun but I guess I won't get to play.  girls18.gif

Sassy  :-*

Stinkerbell

Stinkerbell

Yep!  What the inky one said.  Don't give up playing just cuz you can't use that name.  How bout "tenacious"  LOL

Keep pluggin away at it and come up with a good name.  We would love to have you!

bobby

Quote from: SassyBear on June 01, 2008, 06:10:08 PM
Bobby,
It says Sassy.... NOT a**y.  :ooo

Can't you fix it?  >:D  >:D  I'll teach that funtrivia site some trivia!  :)) Some my Granny taught me.
Sassy
i cant fix the name thing..my trivia site is just a division of the actual site...so the funtrivia website..kinda controls the pogocheat's trivia

~Sassy~

Quote from: Squid on June 01, 2008, 07:06:57 PM
Sassers.... why don't you pick another name to play..... or some variation of SASSY

Squid I went there and tried every name you suggested and Funtrivia will not let me sign in with my name. I am sure you will all have fun.

bobby

congrats to squid for winning june :/\ pm homer for your fabulous prize tumbsup.gif new tournament begins tomorrow..good luck all

harley89

Stinkerbell

~Sassy~

girls18.gif I wanna play too. Bobby, you need to fix that thing so it will allow my name.  :%#

Get your white flag ready :" 'cause I aint leaving, got it pal... oh and you might as well grab the panic button while you're at it.  >:D

:)) :)) :))

As The Terminator says....."I'll Be Back!"

~Sassy~

bobby

Quote from: SassyBear on June 30, 2008, 08:56:44 PM
girls18.gif I wanna play too. Bobby, you need to fix that thing so it will allow my name.  :%#

Get your white flag ready :" 'cause I aint leaving, got it pal... oh and you might as well grab the panic button while your at it.  >:D

:)) :)) :))

As The Terminator says....."I'll Be Back!"

:= := := := := := := := := := := := := :=

Squid

Thanks very much, e1.  I hope that the name issue gets fixed, Sassers!
Best of luck to all in July.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview