PlayBuddy
September 09, 2024, 10:24:13 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Merge Academy : Complete 20 orders this week! [Download Cheat]
Snowbird Solitaire : Make 260 streaks this week! [Download Cheat]
Payday Freecell HD : Place 300 cards in the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

trivia

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

Madonna

Seeing I was born in 75...I missed half the decade (thank goodness). :P. Polyester just wasn't my thing...lmao!! ;D

pogohatesme

before you laugh at my score lol...I'm an 80's baby so I have a good excuse for doing horrible lol

cat_lady

;D i got 4 lol and i guessed all except one, that trivia wasnt my thing :-[

harley89

I have done pretty good just guessing 

~Ãutolovér~

Oh my that went bad  :-[  :-\ might do better next time lol ???

Ethan_Hawley

Holy moly, 2/10!  We need an Elvis day or something....or more sports trivia.  WTG all you 70's folks!   O0

Sweet_Karamel

Bobby! That was something. First time I try it I got all 10 right. Now today I got three right. Let's see what happens tomorrow. This is kool. O0

~Ãutolovér~

Oh well, at least I did better than last time  :P ;D

pogohatesme

haha after a couple of these horrible days my #1 overall spot seems to be in trouble... I vote we go  back to the easy stuff like movies and music lol....or how about chocolate lol

SaintHiρρo

SaintHiρρo

bump bump bump bump bump.... go play!!!!!!!

outlawdave

bobby

if you haven't already joined, join now, free trivia and scoring, see how you rank against other people on this site   O0 http://my.funtrivia.com/tournament/BOBBYS-TRIVIA-43584.html

CindyLouWho

Yes, its really fun, easy  & only takes couple of minutes to do!  I seem to do awful in the topics I think I know & do good in the ones I just take wild guesses in, lol.   :o

bobby

Quote from: CindyLouWho on February 12, 2006, 01:12:51 AM
Yes, its really fun, easy  & only takes couple of minutes to do!  I seem to do awful in the topics I think I know & do good in the ones I just take wild guesses in, lol.   :o
that's usually how it works

CindyLouWho

I totally agree with that Bobby!  lol   :)

zzigzzag

Oh Dear...I did as well at this trivia as i did the Pick Em thing.......LOL  I  sux!...

lostinpogoland

::) got 6/10 better then i thought i would ;D

cactussackfan

I was curious if the monthly winner still got a free auto.  I thought that there was a thread in another one of the forums that mentioned that.  Its a great site though bobby.  Thanks!

CindyLouWho

Yes, I read it on the forum somewhere a while back too so congrats to whoever won!  O0

Fat chance of me ever winning it, I read fast but take too long to think before I answer the questions & usually just have to take wild guesses.   :))   But I still like to play it.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview