Pogo Daily Sudoku : Score 60000 points this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Win 28 games this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

trivia

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

~Sassy~

Hey Bobby,
How long is it going to take for me to get my first badge?
Sassy

bobby

Quote from: SassyBear on July 08, 2008, 09:31:03 AM
Hey Bobby,

How long is it going to take for me to get my first badge? I have been playing for a whole week now.  :///

Sassy

badge? you mean the cheap little icon things? like the animals and stuff?

~Sassy~

Quote from: bobby on July 09, 2008, 10:30:01 AM
badge? you mean the cheap little icon things? like the animals and stuff?
Bobby,
Could I have a really nice one? You know like a gold trophy or one with diamonds on it and could you animate it too? I think I deserve one for being able to play for a whole week, don't you?
Sassy
:-*

:)) :)) :))

Squid

I worked my way up to a money tree.  It's the gift that keeps on giving.  Now I'm just waiting for plant food to become an item so I can feed my tree!   :))

bobby

Quote from: SassyBear on July 09, 2008, 01:22:43 PM
Bobby,
Could I have a really nice one? You know like a gold trophy or one with diamonds on it and could you animate it too? I think I deserve one for being able to play for a whole week, don't you?
Sassy
:-*

:)) :)) :))
you gotta "buy" the cheap little pictures from the store by getting questions right...and wouldnt u rather have a cheesy ribbon hahaha :)))

pammer

Hey Squid you should go look at the standings now Ms.Smarty Pants  :)))  :-*

Stinkerbell

Bobby!  I'm gonna track you down!   :)))  I have a question for ya...  Can I use my ABraveLady name to play on more than one trivia game?  Or do I need to have a different user name for each game? 

And everyone, Bobby's Trivia game is a lot of fun!  Everyone should play.  The winner each month get's a free auto so come on over and check it out!   :^*

http://my.funtrivia.com/private/main.cfm?tid=43584

fwankwinsmom

Quote from: Stinkerbell on August 02, 2008, 10:02:32 AM
Bobby!  I'm gonna track you down!   :)))  I have a question for ya...  Can I use my ABraveLady name to play on more than one trivia game?  Or do I need to have a different user name for each game? 

And everyone, Bobby's Trivia game is a lot of fun!  Everyone should play.  The winner each month get's a free auto so come on over and check it out!   :^*

http://my.funtrivia.com/private/main.cfm?tid=43584

What fun!!! Thanks!!

bobby

sorry 4 the delay...but congrats to squid :/\ for winning july...ask homer nicely for your prize if u already didnt  :)))

Stinkerbell

Quote from: bobby on August 05, 2008, 01:26:07 PM
sorry 4 the delay...but congrats to squid :/\ for winning july...ask homer nicely for your prize if u already didnt  :)))

She generously passed the auto to me :)  She knows I can't win one on my own,     :OO     so she took pity on me.   :)))

Homer

Quote from: Stinkerbell on August 05, 2008, 02:04:01 PM
She generously passed the auto to me :)  She knows I can't win one on my own,     :OO     so she took pity on me.   :)))

Didn't you win one of my contests?  :P

http://www.pogocheats.net/forum/index.php/topic,34609.0.html

Rumor has it there is gonna be another contest later this week. :<<

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Homer on August 05, 2008, 02:20:34 PM
Didn't you win one of my contests?  :P

http://www.pogocheats.net/forum/index.php/topic,34609.0.html

Rumor has it there is gonna be another contest later this week. :<<

I stand corrected!    But truthfully, I was refering to wins that require "smarts", as opposed to luck!   :))

MsMissy

OK WTG to the winner, but where do i find Bobby's Trivia. I want to win an Auto, only cause i have never won anything in pogo.  girls18.gif

bobby

its on all my posts at the next to my pogo badge counter...thing tumbsup.gif

Stinkerbell

bobby

once again...congrats to pb who puts up another win  :/\ new tourney starts tomorrow good luck all

pammer

PB On The Run

Thanks everyone & gl to all this month!!

bobby

congrats to
1. BriannaBrie 201 points
2. Squid 201 points
for winning this month, how is this going to work homer? ...new tourney begins today :/\ :/\

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview