PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 10:53:22 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

New Table for Spades......

Started by pogohatesme,

Previous topic - Next topic

pogohatesme

EeyoreCouldBMyTwin

Ty for the shot  O0  Not too sure how I'm going to like all these upgrades, 3D confuses me lol

Mary

RowdyOne

Thanks for the screenshot PH looks like pogo's actually trying to make some good improvements to their older games which is good.

ME4SPADES_

maria

Madonna

tigereyes

Thanks for the screenshot. That does look really nice.

pogoisevil

Good stuff there...my g/f will be glad to see it, she plays a lotta spades. :)

harley89

Looks great hope I can still play the game with the new look

Brandon493

pogohatesme

You'll all very welcome  :D :D I'm sure you'll enjoy it ......I'll pass lol.....It took someone else helping me play to get that last bage...That is just one game I don't get

shoes

I don't get that game and I don't get hearts either.   Still have one badge to get to finish the 2005 book and it is spades or hearts. (I forget now!!!) ::)

Tookie Tookie

Thanks for the peek at the new table. I'm looking forward to playing. I love Spades.

ME4SPADES_

i love spade tp first game i play here longgggggg time ago i cant wait

Lynne

love the new look... how do some of u get this insider info its cool and all im just nosey to know how you find it out...

bugsmom

they cant tell you- its magic- excellant job as always oscar-- your the bomb!!  O0

pogohatesme

Quote from: bugsmom on January 16, 2006, 05:50:47 PM
they cant tell you- its magic- excellant job as always oscar-- your the bomb!!  O0

ummm no offense or anything but oscar didn't have anything to do with me finding that pic............

BadgeHelpOscar

Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care... visit Pogo Fans

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview