Bejeweled Stars : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Score 60000 points this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Win 28 games this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

imaizettia

Started by bugsmom,

Previous topic - Next topic

bugsmom

just wondering where u got your name from- its very very close to mine- only other person i know that has same exact name as me is in ny--  my name is izettia- very rare  want to know where u heard it or if its your name  or if u saw it somewhere and desided u wanted it  ;)

Lynne

i posted it in another thread but i'll do it in this one too the L is the first letter of my first name and Mazzettia is my last name

bugsmom

wow that is so cool u have my first name as part of your last name lol i was called spagettios in school - even principal when i was in 12th grade and receiveing my diploma still messed it up-- : :D

Madonna

ROFLMAO!!! Uh-Oh spaghettios. :o. Honestly, I like the name. It's very unusual and very pretty.

bugsmom

aww thank you madonna you are a angel and a great friend glad i found ya :) if u ever need anything iam here  ;)

Bree

I also personally like the name Izettia, it is a very pretty name and I love names that are not to common.   ;)

bugsmom

ty Bree, i have tried to trace it and find out where it came from my mother never bother to ask when she grew up it was her grandmothers name- and the one woman i know she has no clue either- or what the heck it means  prolly wont ever know-  :( but its just me lol  iam happy to share the name- god forbid lol school was rough- lazanga, spagettios- when i was in 10th my friend shortened it to just zet lol it worked for me of course all tests my name never fit in any of the boxes lol but your very nice and ty for the compliment

Bree

You are very welcome Imaizettia!!!  My name is different, but I did not get teased for it.  But most of the time people would ask me if it was short for Brianna.  But it is just plain Bree.  ;)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview