PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 01:39:32 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

A question...

Started by Inconceivable,

Previous topic - Next topic

Inconceivable

Maybe this has been answered in here before, I may have missed it, but......

I know if a jackpot is won during "auto-ing", claiming it wouldn't be too bright.

But, let's say a player uses autos in some games, but actually wins a jackpot by manually playing.  What is the concensus on claiming?  Would ALL playing history be investigated or only the method used at that time?

Not that I think I have any shot of winning a jackpot, but guess I'm just curious.

Thanks in advance.   ;D

pogohatesme

Yes it's been asked and answered before...they go through your entire history as a club pogo member..no matter when or what game..if you used an auto they will find it and you won't get the jackpot and you'll possibly get a 72 hour ban

Madonna

That's about right...pogo does what pogo wants to do. If you have ever been accused of cheating or if your stats look minutely odd and inhuman, as in the amount of badges you win in a certain length of time, they can forfeit your JP. Every JP winner is investigated anyways, so if they see anything odd with your account, they will forfeit it.

jmsshr

yes i have a question?
id like to know why my account has been blocked? id like some answers from someone please. i cant get replacement codes when i need them.

BadgeHelpOscar

Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care... visit Pogo Fans

jmsshr

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview