PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 01:35:27 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

chess - resign or not

Started by tmonsteriii,

Previous topic - Next topic

holly222

Easyest badge yet to get.......every one in room was willing to take turns resigning after 10 moves and got it within ten mins.......

lacey911_

i did the resign, but you have to have 11 moves EACH and then resign to get credit...worked for us...

RowdyOne

i was trying the resign but wasn't moving enough spaces BUT it did work perfectly once i started resiging after the 11 moves. Thanks for the tip.

Fuzzy

Well Im trying the Double Brower Trick too.. But I can't seem to get that darn Pogo Game to load in IE.. I have also try Opera.. still no luck. I do have MSVM on IE.. and I do have Java on Firefox.. but it seem to hang with loadup screen.. Where you see the green bar going.. I try rebooting. and going with defaults on IE.. but it won't work. Can some1 tell me what did I do.. to make this a pain..:)

pogohatesme

Quote from: Fuzzy on January 22, 2006, 03:33:38 PM
Well Im trying the Double Brower Trick too.. But I can't seem to get that darn Pogo Game to load in IE.. I have also try Opera.. still no luck. I do have MSVM on IE.. and I do have Java on Firefox.. but it seem to hang with loadup screen.. Where you see the green bar going.. I try rebooting. and going with defaults on IE.. but it won't work. Can some1 tell me what did I do.. to make this a pain..:)

You have to make sure the 2 browsers you are using each are using different Javas.........If your Firefox is using Java double check and make sure that your IE is using the MVSM....I didn't have any problems doing it with the double browsing

Fuzzy

You have to make sure the 2 browsers you are using each are using different Javas.........If your Firefox is using Java double check and make sure that your IE is using the MVSM....I didn't have any problems doing it with the double browsing

I check and yes the two browers are using Java And IE is using MSVM.. Set at compiler.. Weird. I know I have done this in the past.. But now it won't work.. Darn.. Wish I knew what has happen.. I haven't add anything.. No new program.. DAM ..and double  DAM..:(

Fuzzy

ok I got it to work. This is weird.. I try to Get on my old account On IE.. but it wouldn't work. So I decide to try my new one on IE.. and older account on Firefox.. Guess what? It work..LOL O0 Now isn't that funny.. :P oh well funny how if you try different thing it seem to work..lol

pogohatesme

Quote from: Fuzzy on January 22, 2006, 04:19:12 PM
ok I got it to work. This is weird.. I try to Get on my old account On IE.. but it wouldn't work. So I decide to try my new one on IE.. and older account on Firefox.. Guess what? It work..LOL O0 Now isn't that funny.. :P oh well funny how if you try different thing it seem to work..lol

O0  congrats on getting it to work!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview