PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:10:27 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

chess - resign or not

Started by tmonsteriii,

Previous topic - Next topic

tmonsteriii

hi everyone,

i have done a search for chess and how to win the badge with as little torture as possible, i am a little confused.  some messages say yes you can resign and will count toward badge, others say not, could someon in the know please advise.  appreciate it, thank you.

bobby

for this badge i think you have to win and finish the game

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: tmonsteriii on January 17, 2006, 08:59:19 AM
hi everyone,

i have done a search for chess and how to win the badge with as little torture as possible, i am a little confused.  some messages say yes you can resign and will count toward badge, others say not, could someon in the know please advise.  appreciate it, thank you.

Follow this URL for the http://www.pogocheats.net/forum/index.php/topic,20465.msg116842.html#msg116842 and double browse to get the badge

Helen

I'm going to try resign first. Only way to see if it works or not. If it doesn't, then off to use the 4 move method.

Eagles Fan

Quote from: Helen on January 17, 2006, 09:42:59 AM
I'm going to try resign first. Only way to see if it works or not. If it doesn't, then off to use the 4 move method.
I'm with you Helen! lol O0

Ethan_Hawley

For the 2005 chess challenge badge (win 2 games) I just used the trial version of the auto and had the badge in less than 10 minutes!  Would try that again, but I think my trial already expired.  Time to figure out this double browsing thing!   O0

patandmegan

resigning probably won't help - try this with a partner

your pawn in F2 to F3
partner pawn in E7 to E5
your pawn G2 to G4]
partner queen D8 to H4

that should end the game

Pat

wattsmyname

Quote from: patandmegan on January 17, 2006, 04:25:13 PM
resigning probably won't help - try this with a partner

your pawn in F2 to F3
partner pawn in E7 to E5
your pawn G2 to G4]
partner queen D8 to H4

that should end the game

Pat

Thats what I will be doing while double brousing.  :D

Resigning would not work on a pc last week :'(

Madonna

Well that just bites. So we're actually going to have to play? :o. I'm a completemoron when it comes to chess. What's a pawn? (J/K) ;D

ME4SPADES_

i will let the autos battle it out on 2 puters lol that will be interesting to see to autos battling it out lol

shoes

OK--how do I know what  F2 F3  and all that is??

Madonna

That's a very good question. I take it the F means front??? ???

Madonna

I just went to chess, and the letters and numbers are on the chess board....roflmao. Shows you how observant I am. ;D :o

Jewel

Yeah they are on the board and I did a test game and it was a piece of cake! ty for the tip  :)

Helen

It's really very simple but I'm still going to try and use "resign" first!!

bobbysbackup

If resigning doesn't work, you can set it to a timed game, with some rediculously low time limit like 1 minute.  When time runs out, someone loses.  Not *as* quick as resigning, but it would only take 10 minutes with a cooperating partner to get the badge.

BlueFrog

Never resign in chess if your a Lady/Woman, it's a game of witts. >:D Find a friend (man) to do it for you. O0
Just couldn't resist,  :)

maria

I would think you could use the resign to help win  not sure would also like to know for sure.

Jackpotloser

Quote from: bobbysbackup on January 17, 2006, 10:11:30 PM
If resigning doesn't work, you can set it to a timed game, with some rediculously low time limit like 1 minute.  When time runs out, someone loses.  Not *as* quick as resigning, but it would only take 10 minutes with a cooperating partner to get the badge.
  Another great tip,Thanks O0

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview