PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 07:50:22 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

poppit/sweeper badge

Started by bubblegum,

Previous topic - Next topic

bubblegum

Not sure where to post this exactly BUT..I've earned the premium sweeper badge now twice, the one where you get 65 jp spins.  I went to look at it today, and its gone down from giving me 700 tokens for winning it to 600 tokens if I win it again.  I could have sworn if you won it, it was worth 700 tokens.  Also, with the poppit badge, the one where you win 40 games or more on skill level 2 or higher.  Well, I won that badge twice.  First 2 times I earned I got 700 tokens for it.  Now if I was to do it for a 3rd time, I'd only get 600 for it. So my question is, why am I earning less tokens it for it now?  I don't exactly want to write to pogo cuz I'm afraid of getting their usual thanks for playing pogo answer.

bobby

maybe pogo thinks it's easier the second time so they give you less ???

bubblegum

well the first two times they gave me the full amount on the badges, its the 3rd time thru that they not...so I'm not sure what to think

Rekindled Chaos

all the premium badges are the same, the more often you achieve it, the less the reward

bubblegum

well! I think thats a big jip for them to do that.

Country Lady

Some where on pogo it tells you that the amount decreases each time you complete a challenge.

bubblegum

really? I never saw that part thats why I was confused

patandmegan

well any amount is fine - at least your mini isn't naked!

Pat

RC

They all go down 100 tokens after each completion. You may have thought it was the same the first 2 times but they weren't. The Poppit badge you spoke of, the first time it's won is worth 800 tokens, not 700.. so the 2nd time you won it, it was then worth 700. These premium challenges are always there and can be activated at any time once completed, so I guess it's just a way so that you don't just keep doing the easy ones for you and getting the maximum number of tokens every single time. I've yet to even do one of them more than once, but I would be interested in seeing what happens once ya get down to 100 tokens and complete that one.. does it then reset to the original 800 or whatever it started at, or does it stay at 100 for every game thereafter, or what exactly? That could be a project for someone to work on who has some time on their hands lol.

ElitePirate

Spice It Up

I have noticed that too. I guess I really don't play for the tokens much anymore. I use to until the badges became more important to me. ;D I started to do the challenges over again, but to me it is a waste of time to only get another 600 tokens or so again, when there are other games that I would rather play and get up in ranks, until the next challenges come out.

LastCall

from what I understand
  when you run poppit it reads either you want the tokens or not I believe Pogog is watching this game
              read Badgehelp on  poppit  ??? when the AUTO starts
                                                       Chad

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview