PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 07:52:09 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Wonderland memories

Started by maria,

Previous topic - Next topic

maria

Does anyone know when pogo is going to start this game?

JENNY28

Tracey

Well its not on beta so i take it they havent released it yet  :-\

dogbert

They need to keep these "Coming Soon" notifications to 2 weeks.  Normally, in real time, soon is pretty quick.  Pogo's "soon" is "whenever we can get to it"...

Tracey

yes they should do that .. even put it on the main page 2 weeks b4 they do release it

maria

I agree with the 2 wks. notice. Instead of the whenever we get to it. :)

slidecage2222

Quote from: maria on January 18, 2006, 04:04:20 AM
I agree with the 2 wks. notice. Instead of the whenever we get to it. :)

will never happen cause a major  unseen bug could pop up andpeople would complain..... You had it on the coming soon page and you said anything on that page would be out in 2 weeks or less 

dogbert

That's what the beta site is for...to test the games and work the bugs out.  So, if you don't know when the game will come out, don't say it's coming soon.  I mean, there are a bunch of games that we know are coming down the pike, but when it gets put on the main site, you kind of expect it to be rolled out without a big delay.

pogohatesme

Just be patient.....it will be out as soon as they make sure it is up and running in good form........usually they push the games out and what happns?  Everyone complains because it lags, kicks them out, freezes up, doesn't run right, etc.  Be happy they're at least working on new games

caroline196

they did exactly the same thing with lottso last year.
i will let people know when it will be released,and for the time being i think we should forget it exsists,else it will drive you all mad O0

caroline196

one thing is for sure

wonderland will NOT be out this week :(

ME4SPADES_

Quote from: caroline196 on January 18, 2006, 04:28:55 AM
i will let people know when it will be released,and for the time being i think we should forget it exsists,else it will drive you all mad O0

ty caroline well just have to wait in the meantime going to go finish fsc happy gaming all

harley89

pogo is just doing their thing. i don,t expect anything till i see it. Iwas online when pogo shut there server down for maintence and people were complaining about it.

slidecage2222

Quote from: caroline196 on January 18, 2006, 04:28:55 AM

how long did they have  LOTTO coming soon

caroline196

maria

caroline196

lol it sure was,even when lottso was released they had bad problems with it and had to shut the game for periods of 24 hours or so,but finally it worked like a dream

and im still addicted to that game even now

im sure wonderland will be out very very soon,fingers crossed its next tuesday O0

maria

yes i remember the shut downs,it is a good game I could play for hrs. on end...lol

slidecage2222

lotto was fun for the first few days then then  got boring

be nice if they had  fast rooms like  bingo

undercoverangel

I couldn't agree more.  Lottso is an okay game, but moves to slow most of the time for me.  I like games that move at my pace.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview