PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 08:32:51 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

pogo beta

Started by harley89,

Previous topic - Next topic

harley89

What is the purpose of the beta site Always wondered about it and thought someone here could explain it 

ElitePirate

I guess you could say it's a fake pogo site that pogo makes, for testing purposes.  Before new games are realeased, or while they are being made, they are on BETA

Also, it looks like Wonderland Memories won't be here today...or if it is, later today...maybe sometime this week...?
hehheh, have a good week every1

triniqueen27

they also say that if anything happens to your pc while using the beta they are not responsible. i was going to join till i read that

harley89

so I take it you can play on that site is that correct

Gerald

Well you had to get selected to be a beta tester. They had a entry thing a while back, but I don't think anyone from here made the cut.

slidecage2222

Quote from: triniqueen27 on January 18, 2006, 07:05:19 AM
they also say that if anything happens to your pc while using the beta they are not responsible. i was going to join till i read that

im sure if something happens to your pc when you play reg pogo  they are not  responsible  either   so why play pogo

pogohatesme

They take your account away if you play on pogo beta.  It is for people who have applied and become beta testers for their new games.

slidecage2222

didnt they used to have a site called

alphapogo  or pogoalpha....      seems not to be around anymore

pogohatesme

Quote from: slidecage2222 on January 18, 2006, 07:13:25 PM
didnt they used to have a site called

alphapogo  or pogoalpha....      seems not to be around anymore

I think they had that and then changed it to pogobeta for some reason

milo1978

Quote from: pogohatesme on January 18, 2006, 02:53:13 PM
They take your account away if you play on pogo beta.  It is for people who have applied and become beta testers for their new games.

What an odd thing to say, since it's impossible to play on pogobeta unless you've been given a username and password LOL

pogohatesme

Quote from: milo1978 on January 18, 2006, 10:29:44 PM

What an odd thing to say, since it's impossible to play on pogobeta unless you've been given a username and password LOL

I'm sorry I was only quoting what I had read in the help section one time about it......so sorry to upset you.

harley89

I don't think they test very much most I have seen in there was 2

milo1978

Quote from: pogohatesme on January 19, 2006, 04:00:33 AM
Quote from: milo1978 on January 18, 2006, 10:29:44 PM

I'm sorry I was only quoting what I had read in the help section one time about it......so sorry to upset you.

LOL You didn't upset me! :)  I was merely just pointing out the obvious! hehehe

Snarechick

They actually had both pogoalpha and pogobeta at the same time, but pogoalpha is no longer available.

I never attempted to play on pogobeta, but whenever I would check the site (before I logged my username out) it would show me at the top in the usual "Welcome _____".  Perhaps you could play....but as mentioned, they could and would suspend your account.

ElitePirate

They can't suspend your normal pogo account, unless of course your are dumb enough to put your reg pogo name in and the email address connected to it...hehheh

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview