Bejeweled Stars : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Score 60000 points this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Win 28 games this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

getting payed to play pogo

Started by outlawdave,

Previous topic - Next topic

outlawdave

has anybody seen this web site you can get payed to play pogo here.

www.paidtoplaygames.net/pogo.html

harley89

I checked it out  Only problem is in the fact part. Says you must always be polite and can't cheat   leaves me out on both bieng polite and I will cheat ever once in while {CHESS CHALLENGE}

kgansor

Does anyone know anyone who has ever done this?? because if you really CAN make money ill sure as heck try it out. but only if i dont have to invest money first  ::)

slidecage2222

its a major rip off... they had these back in the late 90s   up to a few years back.;   they put this stupid little   ad box on the bottom of you screen and you had to  allow them to take up some of your screen in ads... you was paided like  1 cent per add and could only earn like 10 cents per day... you had to wait till you had  10,00 or more in  your account before you could cash out...  so mostly like ever 100 days you got 10 bucks.... most of these companies went belly up... it only worked for the people who got in on the floor  level and found a lot of people to sign up under them... I would stay far far away from this place or anyplace that runs stuff like this ...

This program is 100% free and contains absolutely no spyware

yea it might not contain any spyware but it dont say it dont contain   Viruses , or  Password sealers or   ADWARE...  most spyware is now known as  ADware..

pogohatesme

You know what they say....If it sounds too good to be true then it probably is.  I'm not willing to be the one to try it out lol....if someone else does and they really get paid and it doesn't mess their computer up then good for them...I'm betting that site (even though they say they aren't) is sooo loaded with spyware and tracking cookies it's not funny

slidecage2222

found this as well

Question: How much will I earn for actively using the ad software for one hour?

Answer:  It depends on the advertising rates at that time, and the amount of referrals you have under you.  

As you can see you only make money if you got tons of people signed up under you for  Referrals...

The one  that used to be around  DIdnt work with pogo  so im shocked they got this  system to work with pogo.

Question: Is this a pyramid scheme?

Answer:  NO! A pyramid scheme usually requires you to send money or buy products before you get any money. You are never required to pay/buy anything!  

Question: Do I need have Javascript/cookies enabled?

Answer:  Yes, Javascript and cookies are used to save your software settings and to make some other visual effects.

Jackpotloser

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview