PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 01:16:46 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Dice Derby

Started by BoredNItaly,

Previous topic - Next topic

BoredNItaly

OMG! Dice Derby   600 points or more 10 times is KILLING ME!!!!!!!!!! only got 4 so far been running auto about 2 hours now   :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\   YEs Personal challenge I need  LOL

nascarrulz

Yep, thats a tuffy !!

It took me a couple of days of autoing to get that one.  But it can be done and know you will get it.

crankycook

i did that one twice, and have one more to go, for hubby. I used smart explorer, made a private room, used my sn, hubby's sn, and a friends, and one that i keep just in case i need a forth, took me about an hour or so, what ever name needs the wins play the rest just sit there. If you need some help. let me know, will gladly help you out.

janet

I think you can get up and change seats too, if you do it in the 4th round while it is tallying up the score.  You have to be back in before the fifth lap starts.  Are you playing on the 9 lap game?  That is the one that gives the largest jp spins.  GL, I have a ways to go before I have to do that one.

bubblegum

if you still need help on it let me know.  I helped someone with this...I let my car just do the laps and didn't even roll the dice and then before the next to the last lap was almost over the other person hopped in the winning seat.

BoredNItaly

TY all I just left the auto alone and let it run and got it

bubblegum

DeadSet

Running the auto for a good three or four hours should yield you the badge. I did have a problem on one of my names in getting the badge to pop up, it was very weird just like in PPS where you have to play and win one more game in order to get the rank badges.

-dS

wagnerb43

can anyone tell me what auto would be best to use to get 3 wins in a row on dice derby??
thanks

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview