PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 01:21:14 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Does anyone know if.....

Started by preciousmomnts06,

Previous topic - Next topic

preciousmomnts06

Pogo has bots....I am in a uncensored chat, and this guy in there says the same stuff over and over....repeating names.....I reported abuse on him and I got a warning for something dumb....I have reported abuse before and have NEVER gotten that.....its odd....any info will be great
TY
Colleen

wattsmyname

Ignore them they just want attention. use the mute button

Country Lady

Probably some smart mouth kid.  They think that they can't be reported in uncensored chat.  Had that happen once, and no one could shut him up, so I told everyone to add him to their friends list and follow him around.  He left and didn't come back.  Next time I saw him he was shootin hoops  :)

preciousmomnts06

but the thing is, why did I get a warning? In an anything goes room, all i did was swear and mild swearing is allowed? I had this guy follow me a lot around Pogo and I reported abuse on him every time and that never happened?? I just dont understand it
TY
Colleen

Bree

Quote from: preciousmomnts06 on January 24, 2006, 10:36:45 PM
but the thing is, why did I get a warning? In an anything goes room, all i did was swear and mild swearing is allowed? I had this guy follow me a lot around Pogo and I reported abuse on him every time and that never happened?? I just dont understand it
TY
Colleen

Hi Colleen, I had something similar happen to me, but it was about a message I sent to some friends on my friends list.  It had nothing to do about anything in particular and the next day Pogo sent me a message giving me a warning for not following rules.  I did not do anything that I should have got a warning about and I disputed it with Pogo and they said I got the message in error.  But still it made me upset that they could make an error like that.

I hope things get cleared up for you.

preciousmomnts06

Yea that does make sense....I'm just gonna let it go....I dont feel like arguing with pog....LOL
Colleen

pogohatesme

Quote from: daylight on January 25, 2006, 01:59:46 PM
i thought the report button was disabled in uncensored rooms

It use to be...now they've made it so you can report people in uncensored rooms.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview