PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 01:20:22 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

dice derby

Started by lacey911_,

Previous topic - Next topic

lacey911_

dice derby is driving me   :o.  im working on badge that requires 10 wins of 600pts or better....20 wins later and not one 600pts...there must be something im doing wrong...or some hint or cheat....please someone help me... O0

thanks

caroline196

best way to do dice derby is do the 9 lap races,its a hard badge to do,try getting a couple of big spins a day and your soon get there
good luck to u O0

badgeaddict

gl on this cause i got like 9/10 and then i didnt get anything over 300 :'(

Mary

took me 3 days to get mine 2 hours each day i played 6 laps every 6 th win or so got over 600 spin just keep goin you will get it   O0

Madonna

I can certainly relate to you, Lacey. That badge was horrible. The only way I could get it was to also do the 9 lap races. The JP spins tend to be worth more. I tried the 6 lap races and would get spins under 500. In other words...getting nowhere fast. Just stay wit the 9 laps and you should be able to manage. O0

Spice It Up

I hated that badge! >:( I saved that badge until the very last in my 2003 album. I tried it early on and decided to wait. When it finally boiled down to me having to do it, it took me 2 weeks to get it. I got 9/10, then ran out of time and had to start over next badge time. However, everyone said to do the 9 lap one, and that was part of my problem wasting time on the 9 lapper. I never got any better spins plus it took longer to finish, which means you get less games in, in a certain amount of time. I then went back to the 6 laps and that is what finally got my badge. O0 Just do what works for you though. It is different with everyone. Just the luck of the spin I guess. Good Luck!! You will get it. :)

Bree

Quote from: lacey911_ on January 18, 2006, 08:20:05 PM
dice derby is driving me   :o.  im working on badge that requires 10 wins of 600pts or better....20 wins later and not one 600pts...there must be something im doing wrong...or some hint or cheat....please someone help me... O0

thanks

This Dice Derby Badge is one of the hardest one to win.  I almost lost my mind when trying to get that badge.  I wish you good luck Lacey in getting this badge.  :)

Madonna

Let's just say that'sone badge that I won't win more than once. That badge was absolutely atrocious.

wattsmyname

I did the 6 lap race for this badge. You can play with a friend and have them switch seats with a bot's  if one of them is beating you and make them lose.  That way you can always win ;)

Rekindled Chaos

I also did the 6 lap races, its very much luck influenced so just be patient and you will soon have it

crankycook

I did that one using smart explorer, 9 lap race, the only one that actually plays is the name you want to win, the rest just sit there, if you can get a couple of friends to help you out, that would work to. if you need some help just let me know, will gladly park a name or two in there for you,

harley89

It took me 2 different attempts and 1 week to get that badge

vasunlover

ME4SPADES_

ditto on the hating the dd 600 x 10 i think every1 does i just hope they never come out with this one again i left it for my very last one >:(

SaintHiρρo

I personally thought it was a great badge to get and I look forward to the time we have another tough Dice Derby challenge. How about a get a 900 spin 5 times.... oh the fun there!

wagnerb43

has anyone tried to get the badge in dice derby where you have to win 3 in a row?
If so, what would help to get that badge? ::)

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: wagnerb43 on January 25, 2006, 02:45:49 AM
has anyone tried to get the badge in dice derby where you have to win 3 in a row?
If so, what would help to get that badge? ::)

This was a fairly easy one because to win, you didn't have to start the race, just be there at the end. All you do is make sure you're in the lead car when the race is about to end. If you get a really great hand, stay there and hope the 2nd place car didn't get one better than you. If you get something like a pair of 2s and the devil is laughing at you, quickly leave the room. You won't lose your progress since there hasn't been a winner announced yet and you can try to find another table to join. You can either have this badge in 40 secs or 40 mins... just depend on how lucky you are in finding a game about to end and the computer is in the lead!

wagnerb43

maria

I did the 6 lap race,very hard to get. If you need help I will help ya O0

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview