PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:05:58 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Golf

Started by sapphire09,

Previous topic - Next topic

sapphire09

I tried to find the thread that I know I saw on golf, but could not find it.  I am working on 2004 challenges.
There is one golf badge.  Any hints on how to win this badge.

Brandon493

Tookie Tookie

Just as long as you get a 10 on every hole, you'll get the JP spin. The game resets to zero at hole 16. Hit the ball anywhere. Hit it wild.

sapphire09

Go Cavs!

Quote from: Brandon493 on January 18, 2006, 01:29:17 PM
Always hit the ball out of bounds. O0

LOL what? hitting the ball out of bounds will cost you twice the stroke. Thats very bad  :D

Brandon493

Quote from: R E Y on January 19, 2006, 03:07:05 PM
Quote from: Brandon493 on January 18, 2006, 01:29:17 PM
Always hit the ball out of bounds. O0

LOL what? hitting the ball out of bounds will cost you twice the stroke. Thats very bad  :D

If you max out your score, it resets to 0 after hole 16, thus you get your spin.

Madonna

That's how i got mine...by knocking the little ball out of bounds every round...it took pity on me and gave me a spin...lmaooooo. ;D

bugsmom

i'd rather snort cheerios then ever do that one again -- oh wait i didnt even do it the first time  ;D

Madonna

Tookie Tookie

WTG Madonna!  O0 That's a rather easy badge to get!

bugsmom

so true=but never snorted anything in my life but sister in law snorted smarties- and no its didnt help her- woohoo getting closer to 100posts- maybe i can celebrate and get a new avatar- lol we will see how matt does in nascar lol or add my son with picture of his first tooth coming in -that will give everyone a giggle :) (mommy weeps as she says  6 months old not a baby anymore)

Madonna

Before you know it, he'll be grown and out of the house. Mine is getting there, and fast. :-[ :(

bugsmom

between my 16 yr old girl 13 yr old son i take the 6 month old lol 

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview