PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 03:46:14 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Dominoes

Started by nippy,

Previous topic - Next topic

nippy

Hi guys i was wondering if anyone knows any cheating tips or cheats for dominoes i would be ever so grateful i am trying to get my rating to master. Thank you :)

Brandon493

You could use the double browsing technique.

Tookie Tookie

Yes, double browse. Create other accounts and play them & take their rating points.

Julie

Quote from: nippy on January 18, 2006, 12:56:18 PM
Hi guys i was wondering if anyone knows any cheating tips or cheats for dominoes i would be ever so grateful i am trying to get my rating to master. Thank you :)
I love Dominoes, it's one of my favourite games.  I got my masters rating the hard way from 3 or so years of playing people with higher ratings than myself, putting up with a lot of crap and depending on my mood and who I'm playing a bit of "hitting and running" ;) >:D  As the others said double browsing would probably work, you could manipulate the game play to your liking by setting up plays where your main account wins all the games.  As for actual play against bots or real people there is no way to cheat.

Tookie Tookie

One caveat on the double browsing with other accounts to gain ratings points: When people look at your stats and see all those wins in a row, they will have a fair idea of what you were doing. I have an advanced rating in gin which I got from playing people. My stats are something like 60%losses and 40% wins.

sapphire09

I am working on the 2004 challenges and I saw this for Dominoes

Bonehenge Badge
Dominoes

Win 12 RATED Games this week!
Win this badge plus 400 tokens!

Originally offered: Feb 18, 2004

I am not looiking forward to this badge.  May Gemini will help me out O0 

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview