PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 03:35:34 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

can anyone please help???

Started by becky069,

Previous topic - Next topic

becky069

hi there sorry i havent been posting much lately but i havent had internet.. money has been so tight lately  so i got cut off. i have been going to a friends house lately to check on my ebay auctions.. which brings me to ask a favor of all of you. if you shop on ebay please watch my auction in your ebay so i can try to make it to the ebay pulse  even if u dont bid please watch..
i have a few things on ebay for sell  right now 1st thing is mystery g mail accounts  and 2nd thing is my teeth. i am trying to raise money for my much needed oral surgery  please have a look  the item # on ebay is 5656399689   it sure would help me out alot  i have 1 day left

thanks again,

Becky

pogohatesme

your selling your teeth to get money for dental work??  somehow that seems strangly odd

pogohatesme

ok next question is...what's the ebay pulse and why such a big deal to be on it?

becky069

yes im selling the teeth that CANT be saved.  i just dont know what else to do i have looked everywhere for help and turned up nothing  my friend dared me to sell them on ebay  so i listed them to see if anyone would help

Thanks,
Becky

becky069

the ebay pulse  is where they have a list of the most viewed auctions  and being on that will ensure  more people to see mine

Thanks,
Becky

pogohatesme

I know I seem like a pain and like I'm asking too many questions...but what's the deal with the "Work and Earn from Home" auction you've got going on....what is it?  Why should we buy it.....if it's really that good why aren't you using it to try and earn the extra money?

becky069

no problem  ask away !! that work from home program does work if you have the money to invest in it   i currently am investing the lowest amount possible  which is $6 so the payout takes longer  but if you have more to invest  it pays out bigger payouts faster.. hope this helps..

Thanks,
Becky

becky069

oh forgot to add this  the program is an auto surf program that pays you 12% of what u invest!!

becky

ME4SPADES_

Quote from: pogohatesme on January 22, 2006, 08:05:51 PM
I know I seem like a pain and like I'm asking too many questions...but what's the deal with the "Work and Earn from Home" auction you've got going on....what is it?  Why should we buy it.....if it's really that good why aren't you using it to try and earn the extra money?

ok i have look and sry your having problems with your mouth hope you get what yor need
but pogohatesme did get what i was going to ask  ty

becky069

becky069

i had to take auction down  i didnt notice an error in it until someone had told me about it   thanks to everyone that helped  and i will be relisting soon

Thanks,
Becky

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview