PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:40:18 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

pogo rate change

Started by bubblegum,

Previous topic - Next topic

bubblegum

Pulled this off word for word off the Pogo Help Site:

Notification of Club PogoTM  rate change for NEW SIGNUPS

Effective February 7th, 2006, Club PogoTM  subscription rates will change for NEW SIGNUPS ONLY. The new rates will be:

Monthly Subscription: $5.99 USD per month
Yearly Subscription: $34.99 USD per month

Been meaning to Join Club PogoTM? You still have time to sign up at the current lower rates. Join today!

Important note for existing Club PogoTM  subscribers: If you are an existing Club PogoTM subscriber with an active account prior to February 7th, your current subscription rate will not change at this time.

gigi

OMG that is so wrong.... aren't they making enough money???? >:(

foxx

Quote from: bubblegum on January 20, 2006, 11:37:02 AM
Pulled this off word for word off the Pogo Help Site:

Notification of Club PogoTM  rate change for NEW SIGNUPS

Effective February 7th, 2006, Club PogoTM  subscription rates will change for NEW SIGNUPS ONLY. The new rates will be:

Monthly Subscription: $5.99 USD per month
Yearly Subscription: $34.99 USD per month

Been meaning to Join Club PogoTM? You still have time to sign up at the current lower rates. Join today!

Important note for existing Club PogoTM  subscribers: If you are an existing Club PogoTM subscriber with an active account prior to February 7th, your current subscription rate will not change at this time.

Thank you bubblegum...guess that answers the question from another thread.  Thank goodness they aren't raising the rates for the "old" members!

bubblegum

oh I know I'm glad I paid mine in full, paying hubbys by the month though right now only cause we can't cough up the 30 bucks at the moment for a years time

Torn2pieces

QuoteThank goodness they aren't raising the rates for the "old" members!

Not yet, give it time......  :D     

pogohatesme

I think it was Caroline that posted in the other post, and I tend to agree with her, that the current members rates will prolly go up at the 1st of next year

bra

i have the month membership and i pay $2.99 a month, is that going to change to 5.99

SaintHiρρo

I'm still paying my good ol' AOL rate of $19.99 even though I've been LONG gone... just hope they don't find out  >:D

cranky

soo im i im long goooone frome aol but still paying! :-X

cranky

ME4SPADES_

well they have to incearse it cause see the fuel,gas,electic, etc,etc is going up so they have to lol and well all pay it cause we love it

ME4SPADES_

yup it does really bad everything goes up but your pay check funny huh

densbive

Well we may moan and goan but I can't see them actually losing members from it. We are all too addicted. Until it hits THEM where it hurts nothing will change.

justahumping

Quote from: pogohatesme on January 20, 2006, 03:04:54 PM
I think it was Caroline that posted in the other post, and I tend to agree with her, that the current members rates will prolly go up at the 1st of next year
I will double check. but I think that I paid $40.00 in Aug when I renewed.

pogohatesme

Quote from: justahumping on January 24, 2006, 04:21:37 AM

Ummm...I'd ask for a refund lol.....the only prices that they are raising right now are for new members so you should have paid your regular price.

justahumping

Quote from: pogohatesme on January 24, 2006, 03:54:02 PM

Ummm...I'd ask for a refund lol.....the only prices that they are raising right now are for new members so you should have paid your regular price.

I checked.  That is waht I paid.  That is my regular price for my isp.  I think it is so wrong that pogo has different prices for different ISP's.  Guess they dont get a kick back? 

pogohatesme

Quote from: justahumping on January 24, 2006, 07:32:17 PM
Quote from: pogohatesme on January 24, 2006, 03:54:02 PM

I checked.  That is waht I paid.  That is my regular price for my isp.  I think it is so wrong that pogo has different prices for different ISP's.  Guess they dont get a kick back? 

What ISP do you have??  There are really only 2 yearly prices..either the regular Pogo price of like 30 bux or the AOL price of 20 bux........Are you sure the 40 bux isn't what your paying for your ISP itself not for Pogo?

justahumping

I use centurytel.net  Each time that I have renewed, since I have joined, there is different prices. One for AOL, and then different prices for other ISP's.  Centurytel is with ISP's that pogo charges more money for some reason.   Well, it is only $39.95 that I paid, but still close enough to 40 hu?   I only pay 14.95 per month for my ISP, but I have the slowest dialup (42.6 Kbps) and that is a good connection for me.    :-[    I live in a remote part of Arkansas and there is no other ISP's that I can use. (the closest other ISP that I could use stops around 50 miles of my house)   Well, I can use others however there is that long distance phone charge that I would have to pay.  The only way around it is if I went through my direct tv, but I do not download enough to pay their price.  I will see if there is a way to get you a picture of my bill where I paid pogo. It is high for me.  :'(

pogohatesme

Quote from: justahumping on January 24, 2006, 08:26:57 PM
I use centurytel.net  Each time that I have renewed, since I have joined, there is different prices. One for AOL, and then different prices for other ISP's.  Centurytel is with ISP's that pogo charges more money for some reason.   Well, it is only $39.95 that I paid, but still close enough to 40 hu?   I only pay 14.95 per month for my ISP, but I have the slowest dialup (42.6 Kbps) and that is a good connection for me.    :-[    I live in a remote part of Arkansas and there is no other ISP's that I can use. (the closest other ISP that I could use stops around 50 miles of my house)   Well, I can use others however there is that long distance phone charge that I would have to pay.  The only way around it is if I went through my direct tv, but I do not download enough to pay their price.  I will see if there is a way to get you a picture of my bill where I paid pogo. It is high for me.  :'(

I guess I'm still confused because when I signed up for club pogo it didn't ask me anything about my ISP or about having differnt prices for ISP's......but ok

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview