PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 03:40:15 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Japanese pogo site

Started by ElitePirate,

Previous topic - Next topic

ElitePirate

Does anyone know the site for the Japanese version of pogo.  My friend told me a while back that there is one, and I though maybe this is a good place to ask...so...like, does anyone know the like or anything?

apple

Shady Lady

I've heard of it mentioned here before. It's been a long time but you may have some luck doing a search.

Bree

Try doing a search on the search engine on this page and maybe you will find the old post about the Japanese Pogo site.

wattsmyname

Bree

Jonathan

i believe that someone posted a while a go that they blocked access to the foreign sites ?

frumplebuns

I had seen a Chinese site, but not a Japanese site. And no I can't remember the URL.

:-\

Homer

Quote from: jrlt on February 13, 2006, 09:27:22 AM
i believe that someone posted a while a go that they blocked access to the foreign sites ?

They did block access due to people finding out about it everyone was going into the foreign sites and racking up bingos like crazy. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

hades

i havent saw either.just try goin to your browser and type in japanese pogo and maybe something will come up.

hades

nobody ever sleeps on pogo.been trying to play bingo at like 4-5 am and still cant get close to an empty room  ???

zzigzzag

I find  that after 3 am.....use the regular game  -one card  rooms.....get down to 1 or 2 people in them....gl!

hades

i look in there too and usually see no less then four or five.but ty

pogohatesme

I know that sometimes that not the easy to get an answer from...but have you tried emailing pogo/EA support?  I'm guessing that Homer is right and the access to the sites are now blocked and you won't be able to view them anyway.

ElitePirate

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview