PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 02:42:57 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

4 aces on texas holdem

Started by mykat,

Previous topic - Next topic

bobby

Helen

WTG on the 50!! Before you know it you'll have 100, lol.

BoJangles

;)  I got the 4 Aces and the Royal Flush playing in "Practice With Robots".  Didn't take long at all.  ;)

Jonathan

thanks all. I suppose I will just have to play somemore lol

mog

woke up one morning saw myself getting beat by a royal flush in omaha. was too late on the mouse, could have switched seat i think. only if i got up a bit earlier.

Mary

Helen

Quote from: mog on February 07, 2006, 04:53:42 AM
woke up one morning saw myself getting beat by a royal flush in omaha. was too late on the mouse, could have switched seat i think. only if i got up a bit earlier.

I don't think you can switch seats and get the bots hand, can you?

mog

Julie

Helen

Julie

It was a while ago I tried that but from memory when I hit the "stand up" button I actually got a prompt telling me it was going to fold the hand :(

Playhawke

I was playing with another person, trying to get the 4 aces, and you can switch seats witht he bots, just have the other person wait before hiting the check, and you can go to each bot. I did it, got the royal flush, but not the four aces yet, will try later today after the challenges.

Julie

I was playing with my other account no bots involved....So I take it from what you're saying if you play with another account/person along with the bots you can stand and sit without getting the prompt about folding the hand if you attempt to leave your seat?

jrp

Yea finally got both 4-aces and got the RF today, in room by myself playing bots, sure feels good to have this one done finally

bobby

apple

how do u get the flush badge with bots with jokers?
whats best i need it lol

vasunlover

Have had NO LUCK getting the extras for this one--any help is greatly appreciated ;D

nightperson

Tori

I got 4 natural aces in holdem playing bots..4 times  :)

Played with jokers and got royal flush twice and 4 aces again.

In Omaha, I got 4 aces badge and Rising Star playing bots..no royal flush from omaha yet..

Good luck

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview