PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:29:05 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

4 aces on texas holdem

Started by mykat,

Previous topic - Next topic

mykat

can anyone tell me if game badges can be won in the free rooms of texas holdem or do i have to play for tokens to win badges?

*Angel*

sapphire09

yes that is where I won the royal and one of my aces with the bots.  The first aces badge I won was playing with people in a low roller room.

*Angel*

BadgeBabe

GOOD LUCK on the 4 Aces, :).
I've been playing Texas Hold Em since it was added to Pogo and I have never gotten 4 Aces. I'm really good at the game, and did both the weekly challenge and then chose the same game for my personal challenge ( badge I missed a couple of years ago).
It took about an hour to get both badges- I could care less about Tokens and didn't use any auto program because I can't see where they do anything great in this game. Sorry, JMHO.

Of course, I am also SO {{{{shy}}} :-[  that I won't play with anything but the computer robots either, LOL. They are easier to bluff than some people, I guess.

BTW, I don't want to win any JPs or expect to either. Guess my name here might be misleading in that respect. I have been a member of Pogo since there was a Pogo and the " best" prize I ever won was a T shirt which I never got.
( BOO HOO, lol). :o

I'm a BADGE Addict! :)

Homer

The Texas Round Up auto is great for trying to get the badges. You can use it to check or check and raise. The auto really isn't designed to win tokens. Just to win the badges.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

~Ãutolovér~

:o Oh my ............Did you say check and raise Homer  :o  >:D  ;)

badgeaddict

Quote from: Iwanttowin2 on January 25, 2006, 03:37:25 PM
GOOD LUCK on the 4 Aces, :).
I've been playing Texas Hold Em since it was added to Pogo and I have never gotten 4 Aces. I'm really good at the game, and did both the weekly challenge and then chose the same game for my personal challenge ( badge I missed a couple of years ago).
It took about an hour to get both badges- I could care less about Tokens and didn't use any auto program because I can't see where they do anything great in this game. Sorry, JMHO.

Of course, I am also SO {{{{shy}}} :-[  that I won't play with anything but the computer robots either, LOL. They are easier to bluff than some people, I guess.

BTW, I don't want to win any JPs or expect to either. Guess my name here might be misleading in that respect. I have been a member of Pogo since there was a Pogo and the " best" prize I ever won was a T shirt which I never got.
( BOO HOO, lol). :o

I'm a BADGE Addict! :)

no ur not i am! >:D

Mary

do you use it with or with out jokers ::)  and should we use check or check raise  :-\

ME4SPADES_

Quote from: Homer on January 25, 2006, 03:39:38 PM
The Texas Round Up auto is great for trying to get the badges. You can use it to check or check and raise. The auto really isn't designed to win tokens. Just to win the badges.

ok will try it tonight homer ok what you going to check and raise

Homer

Quote from: mama on January 25, 2006, 06:01:37 PM
do you use it with or with out jokers ::)  and should we use check or check raise  :-\

Do not click check and raise option. This will allow you to check each time around the table without all the bots folding.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

sassygal

I was searching for the tip I read about getting the four aces badge with wild cards. Is that in the Texas Hold'em Poker or is it in Omaha? And tell me the deal again- you get four aces with your wild card and you fold? IS that correct?

huggybear

And just for everyones info the glitch is still in texas hold em i just got the 4 aces badge tonight and the guy across from me got the royal flush with jokers gla

Julie

Quote from: sassygal on January 25, 2006, 07:12:20 PM
I was searching for the tip I read about getting the four aces badge with wild cards. Is that in the Texas Hold'em Poker or is it in Omaha? And tell me the deal again- you get four aces with your wild card and you fold? IS that correct?

It's in Texas Hold'em and yes you fold :)  In Omaha apparently everything has to be natural no wild cards count.

Mary

ClingFree

I got my 4 aces yesterday while doing the weekly challenge - I almost felt guilty because I know how many people have tried hard for that badge and I have only played the game for weekly challenges. ....

Id just like to point out .. I said ALMOST felt guilty    >:D

Shady Lady

mailwench

Quote from: GeminiGirl on January 25, 2006, 08:50:15 PM
Quote from: sassygal on January 25, 2006, 07:12:20 PM

It's in Texas Hold'em and yes you fold :)  In Omaha apparently everything has to be natural no wild cards count.

A few days ago I was in Texas Holdem and there were 3 Aces and a joker on the table.........I folded.....and I asked the other 5 people if they got their badge and they all said noooooooooo............Only me!!!!!  >:D hahahahahaha >:D   O0 O0

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview