PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:28:36 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

4 aces on texas holdem

Started by mykat,

Previous topic - Next topic

ME4SPADES_

Tori

hades

that four aces badge in texas poker is a pain for me to get.always been trying on and off.  :-\

Cake Lady

Quote from: huggybear on January 25, 2006, 08:28:50 PM
And just for everyones info the glitch is still in texas hold em i just got the 4 aces badge tonight and the guy across from me got the royal flush with jokers gla

ok, I mostly read this forum, but am interested in knowing what the glitch is, and sorry if this has already been talked about.

badgemad

the glitch is you play texas poker with jokers and if you get the 4 aces using jokers then fold and it will give you the 4 aces badge same goes for the royal flush badge  O0 >:D

Cake Lady

Quote from: badgemad on January 28, 2006, 11:49:40 AM
the glitch is you play texas poker with jokers and if you get the 4 aces using jokers then fold and it will give you the 4 aces badge same goes for the royal flush badge  O0 >:D

thank you very much for the prompt response O0

Cake Lady

Quote from: badgemad on January 28, 2006, 11:49:40 AM

all I can say is WOW! ! !  I left the forum , went and played and had the badge in less than 5 minutes.  I am sure it was pure luck, but to think how hard I tried before and nothing....ty ty ty   ;)

maria

I've been playing texas holdem poker for about 3 months so far. with bots leaving it play all night and have't got the royal flush badge yet.I did get the 4 aces badge though.

Mary

wtg maria i need the 4 aces only been playin for months also got the royal flush need those aces  :(

RC

The easier way to get those badges is to do what's discussed in this thread, to use the jokers and fold when you get one of those hands. If you're using the auto and letting it go on it's own, chances are it will take a long long time for it to come naturally with no jokers, if it comes at all. 

I have yet to get those badges for my normal club name, but it's not like I've been playing hold'em for weeks on end trying for them. But when this trick first came out, I did play against another name of mine, just the 2 names- no bots, and wouldn't ya know that my other name that was using a pogo pass got both badges only a couple days apart.. needless to say I was screaming at the monitor, and Pogo, to get those hands to come up on the other side of the table instead.. of course they didn't listen.

Homer

That's because pogo has their fingers in their ears. :P

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

RC

I think I was telling them to stick those fingers somewhere else.. if I remember correctly lol.

Homer

You should know by now they can't follow directions. :P

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

maria

thanks everyone I will try the jokers. good all on getting theses badges.

Cake Lady

I do have to point out that I played without the auto, because that would not have folded....so when I saw the chance I jumped on it! 

__Zelda__

not sure if this was tlked about yet or if i missed it, but for the aces/royal badge....can bots be used at the table for the glitch to work?

badgemad

yes you can play using the bots for this glitch to work >:D

__Zelda__

hades

ahhh thanks to the glitch i finally got the four aces badge even tho it still took like 500 hands  ;D

Country Lady

Wtg!  Now if we could just get the Omaha ones as easy ???

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview