PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:25:38 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

4 aces on texas holdem

Started by mykat,

Previous topic - Next topic

hades

~Ãutolovér~

:o Does Homer need the 4 aces badge ? I can help  :P >:D ::) ;)

Bree

Quote from: Homer on February 03, 2006, 06:27:59 PM
I tried last night. I made a private room in low rollers and when my friend joined so did the tinheads.

Homer I tried it in the low rollers room too and the tinheads where there and I was double browsing.

Libra

Quote from: ~Ãutolovér~ on February 03, 2006, 09:26:02 PM
:o Does Homer need the 4 aces badge ? I can help  :P >:D ::) ;)

No!  He does NOT!   NO NO NO!  Libra does! I'm sure that Homer my Homie has his (I'm assuming.. tee hee :-*) and I need mine...  And I'm REALLY CUTE and SWEET and FUN and I give to charities.  

So........ ME!  HELP ME!  >:D And NOW!  DURNIT!  (I'm on my knees begging)

Just kidding... All them brews done gone RIGHT to my head...  :-[

Kisses,
Drunk Libra

Helen

Quote from: Bree on February 03, 2006, 09:30:38 PM
Quote from: Homer on February 03, 2006, 06:27:59 PM
I tried last night. I made a private room in low rollers and when my friend joined so did the tinheads.

Homer I tried it in the low rollers room too and the tinheads where there and I was double browsing.

OK, I just went and tried it again to see if I was nuts or not. I had the tab set to Middle Rollers and there you can be in a private room, just 2 people without the bots. In the Low Rollers rooms, the tinnies did show up. Sorry for the misinformation earlier.

bobby

i set texas round up last night, woke up and there it was O0 finally got that badge

mailwench

Quote from: bobby on February 04, 2006, 08:42:45 AM
i set texas round up last night, woke up and there it was O0 finally got that badge

O0 WTG Bobby.........I got mine a few weeks ago in the Super rollers room.....hope u know it killed me to lay down 3 Aces and a joker to try to win a badge........ >:D >:D >:D I wanted the badge more than the tokies tho and got my wish!  >:D >:D

bobby

Mary

wtg you all that have gotten the 4As badge i`m gonna try bobbys way  O0

Helen

Quote from: bobby on February 04, 2006, 08:42:45 AM

Which badge did you get?

Mary

mog

i got king of table in omaha 6 times. and 4 As in Texas 2 times. never royal flush though. hope u can trade 1 badge for another

hades

ah i was so close to the royal fludh badge this morning.one away like four times.  :-\

player444

Hope this isn't too off topic?  Can someone tell me how you play Texas against myself without bots?  I need to transfer some tokies.  thanks.

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: player444 on February 06, 2006, 03:03:55 PM
Hope this isn't too off topic?  Can someone tell me how you play Texas against myself without bots?  I need to transfer some tokies.  thanks.

Open up two different browsers (like Firefox and IE), log onto Pogo on the different browsers with different names. Both go to the same room somewhere in the High Rollers. Set a private table and make sure you remember the password. Log onto the table with your two names and raise high until you can't raise anymore. After they display the 5th card, make the one you want to get the tokens FROM fold and your name will get all the tokens on table. Repeat folding until you get the desired amount of tokens

player444

Thanks Saint for the quick reply..  I don't double browse but have 3 computers so can do it that way.  Still don't understand how to not have the bots at the table?  must be missing something?   >:(

Helen

Quote from: player444 on February 06, 2006, 03:21:46 PM
Thanks Saint for the quick reply..  I don't double browse but have 3 computers so can do it that way.  Still don't understand how to not have the bots at the table?  must be missing something?   >:(

You need to go into at least a Middle Rollers room and then password the room. It will be just you and whoever you want in the room with no bots.

ME4SPADES_

ok what is the best way to get the royal in texas and for onaha how do you get it there

Helen

Quote from: nightperson on February 06, 2006, 04:33:43 PM
ok what is the best way to get the royal in texas and for onaha how do you get it there

Play, play, play!!!! lol You just have to get lucky I guess. I have all 3 in Omaha and got them fairly quick. As for Texas hold em, i'm still trying for the royal. I double browse and as soon as the flop comes, if there is no chance for the Royal, I fold the hand. Makes it go just a little quicker.

Jonathan

i have the 4 aces badge for texas, but as many tokens I have spent I have never even seen a royal flush  :'(

yay my 50th post lol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview