PlayBuddy
October 10, 2024, 02:23:39 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Stack'em HD : Remove 1800 animals this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 50 black suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]
Garden Blast : Use 68 disco balls or discoball power up combos this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

100,000 Tokens!

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

blueeyes019

I tired clicking on both of the links Read more about it here or download it here and it says that the page can't be displayed or error not found could someone please help me to figure out how to get this downloaded.

blueeyes019

Never mind about my post earlier just seen where it was pulled from the site

tyer

can i get it?

the link deosnt work

bra

i got an old auto for this game v2. it gets around 300-400 tokens a game but doesnt keep playing. something might have changed not sure

Jackpotloser

Oh,I hope it still works :)

kgansor

where can you get the auto at? i dont see it on the badgehelp website.

Fitzkarin

CRYSTAL IS  BACK!!

;D

Now let's just see if the old auto will be posted here for download ... <hint, hint>

Go Cavs!

please read this topic before going any further  :) it is a sad news.

http://www.pogocheats.net/forum/index.php/topic,20782.0.html

bra

it does give tokens i just used the auto but the auto stops

jrzydvl

probably a stupid question but does this auto come with the 150 buy all package that i bought last year

bobby

Go Cavs!

it wasnt free - there is no such thing is FREE on badgehelp autos. O0
I know the game does not give you tokens, i had an A+ on the grade and it shown no tokens and my token account did not change. I did refresh the page too. Trust me, i played this game for a long while.

bra

badgemad

Quote from: R E Y on January 24, 2006, 06:22:50 PM
it wasnt free - there is no such thing is FREE on badgehelp autos. O0
I know the game does not give you tokens, i had an A+ on the grade and it shown no tokens and my token account did not change. I did refresh the page too. Trust me, i played this game for a long while.
they do give some things away free the vpminimizer auto is free of charge  >:D

Jinx55

pogohatesme

Hi there!  I emailed pogo about not getting tokens on Sims Virtual Date .......and your not going to get tokens...they'll be taking that off the page soon.  It was not ment to give out tokens this year

RowdyOne

Quote from: pogohatesme on January 26, 2006, 04:27:21 PM
Hi there!  I emailed pogo about not getting tokens on Sims Virtual Date .......and your not going to get tokens...they'll be taking that off the page soon.  It was not ment to give out tokens this year

Besides there's far more better games to get mucho tokens in these days such as Qwerty,Turbo21,WWW,Wordwhomp,and a few others.

Homer

Since there will no longer be tokens awarded I think we can lock this topic.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!