PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 02:37:10 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

why do people panic????

Started by orion42,

Previous topic - Next topic

sandyhook

Ut Oh

Homer needs help

Shall we give him a hand??? ;D
I DO WHAT MY RICE KRISPISES TELL ME TO

Jonathan

lol homer, you just blew us all up....... isnt the panic button like the nuke button?

Homer

Quote from: sandyhook on February 07, 2006, 02:51:43 PM
Ut Oh

Homer needs help

Shall we give him a hand??? ;D

Don't need a hand. I have 2 see?  :D

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Homer

Quote from: jrlt on February 07, 2006, 02:52:08 PM
lol homer, you just blew us all up....... isnt the panic button like the nuke button?

Hehe....don't get me started on nuking. I got a list. :P

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

sandyhook

Homer needs an "EASY" buton like on that commerical

harley89

They all do a great job of keeping everything running. Pogo just needs to quit changing things.

sandyhook

Yes Homer, Mayhem, Oscar  and the others all deserve a hand of applause for all the hard work they do and for putting up with the waa waas and all of us nice people.

pogohatesme

Quote from: BadgeHelpOscar on February 07, 2006, 11:45:02 AM
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, I am SCARED!!! CHANGES!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Why does badgehelp rip me off!! One day it works then next day it doesn't AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Are you ever going to fix it??!?!!? Why does this happen all the time!??!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

LOL I'm curious....excatly how many times a day do you get emails and PM's saying something to that affect lol O0

BadgeHelpOscar

All freakin' day long and they call me everything in the book
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care... visit Pogo Fans

orion42

ME4SPADES_

who Oscar i will friggin beat them up lol well from me to you all 3 of you guys (homer,oscar and mayhem) have been very kind and you have never said you would never help you do so here is a big hug from all of us here at the forum (((((((HUGZ))))))))) and :-* :-* :-* :D :D :D

sandyhook

I have no complaints either all I have is praise and thanks for the fast coutersy service I receive from BadgeHelp/Pogo Cheats ((((((Homer&Oscar&Mayhem&the behind the scene workers))))))) :-* >:D O0 ;D  Keep up the good work !!! We luv you we really do

BoJangles

:D You guys are the absolute greatest!!!  Many Thanks!  :D

Bree

I have to agree with everyone else that these 3 guys, Mayhem, Homer and Oscar are the best and I don't know what I would do without them.  They are simply the greatest team of guys you can ever have.  Good Job Guys!!!!!! :-* :-* :-*

foxx

Quote from: nightperson on February 07, 2006, 04:50:26 PM
who Oscar i will friggin beat them up lol well from me to you all 3 of you guys (homer,oscar and mayhem) have been very kind and you have never said you would never help you do so here is a big hug from all of us here at the forum (((((((HUGZ))))))))) and :-* :-* :-* :D :D :D

lmao Nightperson...  Be careful, Oscar just might take you up on that.  LOL...a badgehelp/pogocheats hit squad....

Playhawke

:-[ why complain about the bot not working, every now and then, just send your code in and it is replaced with a working one!
At least YOU have a "bot"
I'd panic if there were none!  :(
Hats off to all the hard work they do, and the cr*p they have to put up with some of us. :-\

Mary

so sorry oscar people shoud`nt do that you are the greatest help you always take care of us  :)as well as homer and mayhem and everyone at bh thanks for all you do  :-*

TmT

Quote from: BadgeHelpOscar on February 07, 2006, 04:46:54 PM
All freakin' day long and they call me everything in the book

What book is that?  Some ppl have very limited vocabulary...they dont give books for students ridin the lil "short bus".... ROFL

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview