PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 12:43:42 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

AOL members who play club games free

Started by Jewel,

Previous topic - Next topic

SaintHiρρo

Just as a reminder to AOLers without a paid Club Pogo account, as of TODAY, you can only play 5 certain Club Pogo games a month. You can't pick the games as they're predetermined by Pogo. So if you're wondering why you can't play your favorite Club Pogo game, that's why! Might be a good time to become a paid Club Pogo member.

bubblegum

I HATED DETESTED playing pogo thru AOL.  (did I mention I HATED playing pogo thru aol?) slow connection times, constant booting, ect.  That and all the **** spam mail I got were the reasons I left aol.  Now I'm thru a local broad band company and love it.

SaintHiρρo

For those of you who are interested in joining Club Pogo, they're currently running a 1 month for 99¢ (yes less than 1 dollar) if you sign up now. Follow this URL to sign up: https://www.pogo.com/action/pogop/lightregview.do?site=aolf

touitsjesse

about 5 years ago...EA sports  acquired Pogo.com....they felt back than that letting AOL in on the action to let aol subscribers play the games...EA sports would be the largest gaming network in the world...well....since than, AOL got greedy and felt that the need to want more...EA would have no part of it, so EA sports(pogo) has limited the access to AOL users. maybe this would get the questions answered to some extent.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview