PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 10:49:03 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

WE WON Go HAWKS

Started by butch1286,

Previous topic - Next topic

butch1286

WE WON GOOOOO HAWKS  Seattle woooooo hoooo  yipppppeeeeee!!!

Eagles Fan

Quote from: butch1286 on January 22, 2006, 06:58:44 PM
WE WON GOOOOO HAWKS  Seattle woooooo hoooo  yipppppeeeeee!!!
WTG!!!!!   GL with the Seper Bowl!!!!!   Sorry I can't cheer them on!  Have to cheer my home team on!!!!!!! O0

butch1286

Thanks We won yaaaa! Weve never won before. YEsssssss ;D

Blu

We? So, you play? Was it we in the 80s & 90s when "The Hawks" sucked?

pogohatesme

Proud2banvywife

I am soooooooo glad they won!!! I never liked football till i moved to Washing in 01 an since then i been hooked... WTG SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! O0

butch1286

WE SEATTLE won not we as in myself and a turd in my pocket, I was born in the late 80s so i cant say nothin for then but I support  Seattle  The Seahawks and the Mariners even though they  well "suck" sometimes. Woo Hoo were going to the Super Bowl!

sapphire09

I am still proud of my Carolina Panthers.  Nothing can be finer then to be from Carolina

bobby

speaking of seattle what happened to the supersonics now their just called the sonics did they somehow lose their superness?

pogohatesme

Quote from: butch1286 on January 22, 2006, 07:26:29 PM
WE SEATTLE won not we as in myself and a turd in my pocket, I was born in the late 80s so i cant say nothin for then but I support  Seattle  The Seahawks and the Mariners even though they  well "suck" sometimes. Woo Hoo were going to the Super Bowl!

:o If you have a turd in your pocket does that mean your havin a crappy day lol

Eagles Fan

Quote from: bobby on January 22, 2006, 07:43:16 PM
speaking of seattle what happened to the supersonics now their just called the sonics did they somehow lose their superness?
Hey Bobby?  What football team do you like?  I am glad the Seahawks made it.  I am a true Eagles Fan but still cheered (the Seahawks) them on and Pittsburgh.  I think it is going to be one great game. 

butch1286

lol  it must be true cause I have a crappy day every day

SEAHAWKS

seahawks rule in 2 weeks we will be the 2006 SUPERBOWL 40 CHAMPS ;D

Blu

Seahawks fans sure are coming out of the woodworks. There was no "we" for the last 30 years from Seattle. At least Pitt fans have always been in full force. I'm no super Steelers fan, but my Dad tried raising me as one. He gave me an original (from the 70s) Terrible Towel when I was a baby. I hope the Steelers crush, annihilate, destroy, & plow "The Hawks."

P.S. Apparently Seattlites must shorten all team names so the rain soaked hippies can remember them easier. Supersonics to Sonics, Seahawks to Hawks, & Mariners to Ms. Soon, the whole city will be known as..."S"

foxx

Quote from: BluRaven on January 23, 2006, 05:07:29 AM
Seahawks fans sure are coming out of the woodworks. There was no "we" for the last 30 years from Seattle. At least Pitt fans have always been in full force. I'm no super Steelers fan, but my Dad tried raising me as one. He gave me an original (from the 70s) Terrible Towel when I was a baby. I hope the Steelers crush, annihilate, destroy, & plow "The Hawks."

P.S. Apparently Seattlites must shorten all team names so the rain soaked hippies can remember them easier. Supersonics to Sonics, Seahawks to Hawks, & Mariners to Ms. Soon, the whole city will be known as..."S"

LMAO @ your P.S.....

You still have that terrible towel Blu?  What a good dad....

Blu

bobby

Quote from: Eagles Fan on January 22, 2006, 08:03:49 PM
Quote from: bobby on January 22, 2006, 07:43:16 PM
Hey Bobby?  What football team do you like?  I am glad the Seahawks made it.  I am a true Eagles Fan but still cheered (the Seahawks) them on and Pittsburgh.  I think it is going to be one great game. 
for the superbowl i'm going for the steelers, it's going to be bettis's last chance so he really wants it

babygurl424

steelers are going all the way this year!!  bussy wants it and ben is gonna help the team get them the win over the seahawks!!  sorry to all you "hawks" fans but this is gonna be pitts year  ;D

harley89

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview