PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 01:28:01 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

You Cannot Be Banned For No Good Reason

Started by gigi,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiffany-Pamela

Pogo flagged me 3 month ago, and i just said: wtg in the chat

Torn2pieces

A few years ago, I got a temp ban, I think it was only for about 2 hours. There was a guide in the room and I was talking to someone, and I said I had to make an "Oral" presentation for work and he put a temp ban on that s/n

justahumping

Quote from: gigi on January 23, 2006, 08:36:56 AM
I've seen the word "red flag" 2x's in this thread.... can you actually see a red flag?

No, you will not see the red flag. however, they will email you. sounds like I have been there hu? well I have. lol.  I called someone a "B"..............

gigi

SouthPadreIsland

i was banned for 2 days before the Club.  I was in EZ Bingo and because I was chatting with the person who was insulting another person in the room - I got banned.  I was rightly upset but they said that it was justified.  Even though I never said a rude word to the lady - not even a LMAO at a comment made.  Pogo rules with an iron fist and will cut your right hand off making your mouse useless.

bubblegum

at least they don't ban your ISP....otherwise a lot of us be up #@%# creek

pogohatesme

Quote from: bubblegum on January 23, 2006, 06:39:46 PM
at least they don't ban your ISP....otherwise a lot of us be up #@%# creek

isn't that the truth lol

barbn0lastname

my acct was flagged and i got an email warning because i said "bush sucks" right after the last presidential election.  i wrote pogo back and told them if bush cant handle being told he sucks then he shouldnt run for president of the usa, i also reminded them of our freedom of speech here.  of course i never heard back from them but i never apologized for what i said and i would say it again.

justahumping

Quote from: barbn0lastname on January 23, 2006, 07:02:54 PM
<SNIP>i also reminded them of our freedom of speech here. <SNIP>

Freedom of speach in pogo???????? ok. I will take your word for it. lol.....    I wish I would have been in the room when you said that about Bush tho.l I think I would have fell out of my chair lol.........

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview