Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

help with whomper

Started by raptors2004,

Previous topic - Next topic

raptors2004

I just wanted to know what the best configuration for playing Word Whomp with the Whomper auto is.. Since pogo takes my tokens after a while (and leaves me with about 130-140 for a 40 sec game I was wondering if you guys have any working configs that also don't cause that Cripes! error that comes so often :( Thanks for any replies :)

nightperson

what are your puter spec please
then some1 can help you thanks did you do the delete the temp and cookies

raptors2004

P4 2.4GHZ 512 RAM.. I guess its more than sufficient to run the autos and the pogo games ;)

I delete my temp files/cookies every time I exit the pogo game but sometimes after a Cripes error the game still works and sometimes does not give that Cripes error again... I was just looking for settings someone that used this a lot used in order to get the max tokens and less game errors :)

raptors2004

Bree

Post your specs here and we will try and help you out.

1.) Operating system (Windows 98, 2000, ME, XP etc)?
     2.) Browser (Internet Explorer, Netscape, AOL, Mozilla, Opera etc)?
     3.) Color setting (24 bit, 32 bit etc)?
     4.) Screen resolution (800x600, 1024x768)?
     5.) Smooth edges of screen fonts checked or unchecked?
     6.) What Java you are using?
     7.) What agent are you using?
     8.) What version number is this agent?
     9.) What specifically is the problem?

raptors2004

I don't think specs should make a difference in my case as I am just looking for settings users employ in order to run this auto to its full potential and not crash the pogo game :)

Firefox user,
32 bit color,
1024x768 res,
Smooth edges checked,
Java 1.5.0_06 and I have an SDK installed as well,
Whompster v1.1,

and there is really no problem but I just wanted to know what are the best settings for the Whompster auto so that it gets me the most tokens while still not making the pogo game give Cripes errors and crash :(

ClingFree

Pogo has put a cap on the tokens .. its like that in a few games .... as far as Cripes - I get mine randomly and theres nothing that has been found to cause/prevent it ... I realize Im not solving your problem .. just didnt want you to feel ignored - because it is random and pogo.

raptors2004

well thanks.. now with experimenting whomper has a quite decent uptime but it still clicks on this tylenol ad sometimes and that opens in a new window with focus being in it and it screws up the game, but otherwise its running fine except for pogo not giving all tokens  :)) .. anyone else having any opinions/comments/suggestions on best config for whompster or best config on how to run it (e.g.: best browser)? :D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview