PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 03:27:24 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

monkeys

Started by Redneck88,

Previous topic - Next topic

Redneck88

what if you get attacked by trailer park monkeys? what would you do? i was watching a show on tv and this person got attacked. it was very random

BoJangles

Shady Lady

I guess hubby would get real mad at me when I threw the bananna bread I made him at them and ran like HE##

pogohatesme

hmmmmmmm sounds like someone was partaking of a little illegal substance in that trailer park

Monkey

I'd like it. If I didn't like monkeys I'd pull out a shotgun too. But I obvioussly like monkeys, whether they attack me or not. Yes, I'm weird.

RowdyOne

I always liked that chimp named Clyde or what ever it was called that played in the Clint Eastwood movies Every which way but Loose, and  any which way you can.

Favorite saying: Right Turn Clyde then clyde punched that guy lol

Momof5

Quote from: ~RowdyOne~ on January 23, 2006, 07:40:59 PM
I always liked that chimp named Clyde or what ever it was called that played in the Clint Eastwood movies Every which way but Loose, and  any which way you can.

Favorite saying: Right Turn Clyde then clyde punched that guy lol

Thats funny!   I am watching that movie right now!LOL

Bree

Quote from: Redneck88 on January 23, 2006, 05:27:28 PM
what if you get attacked by trailer park monkeys? what would you do? i was watching a show on tv and this person got attacked. it was very random

I have to ask is the a difference between trailer park monkeys and just plain monkeys... :P

foxx

Quote from: Redneck88 on January 23, 2006, 05:27:28 PM

What in the world is a trailer park monkey? 

Kelly

thanks for asking that foxx cause its just what i was wondering myself....what is a trailer park monkey????

pogohatesme

I beileve a trailer park monkey (IMO lol) lives in a doublewide, drinks beer, eats moon pies, and watches shows like the Beverly Hillbillies and Cops all day :D

Jinx55

Quote from: pogohatesme on January 26, 2006, 04:00:58 AM
I beileve a trailer park monkey (IMO lol) lives in a doublewide, drinks beer, eats moon pies, and watches shows like the Beverly Hillbillies and Cops all day :D
LOL there went my coffee and the keyboard..... :P  :D

ME4SPADES_

that is like saying what is a pocat lol

foxx

Quote from: nightperson on January 26, 2006, 09:51:27 AM

Ok...lol at the definition of "trailer park monkey"...now I am going to be the dumby to ask...What in the heck is a pocat?

ME4SPADES_

Quote from: foxx on January 26, 2006, 12:03:55 PM

Ok...lol at the definition of "trailer park monkey"...now I am going to be the dumby to ask...What in the heck is a pocat?

well it is black with a white strip up there back lol ky way they say pocat (shunk)

foxx

lol nightperson....  Thanks...guess you learn something new everyday...

pogohatesme

my thoughts exactly !

pogohatesme

Quote from: nightperson on January 26, 2006, 12:09:14 PM

well it is black with a white strip up there back lol ky way they say pocat (shunk)

ahh if I had kept reading I would have gotten my answer!  lol

ME4SPADES_

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview