PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 03:39:37 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

WE WON Go HAWKS

Started by butch1286,

Previous topic - Next topic

bobby

wonder if animal planet will have the puppy bowl again ;D

foxx

Quote from: bobby on January 23, 2006, 08:22:08 AM
wonder if animal planet will have the puppy bowl again ;D

What?  I must know what the Puppy Bowl is.  Sounds too cute.

BoJangles

bobby

last year before the super animal planet had the "puppy bowl" basically it was just a bunch of puppies running around on a little football field for 3 hours being chased by a mechanical football on wheels ;D

foxx

Quote from: bobby on January 23, 2006, 08:24:49 AM
last year before the super animal planet had the "puppy bowl" basically it was just a bunch of puppies running around on a little football field for 3 hours being chased by a mechanical football on wheels ;D

OMG  how cute!  If you find out when (or if) it is on...you must let me know... :-*

bobby

here's some pics from last years, i don't know if there having it this year :(
you can still buy the dvd i think it was only like 8 dollars

foxx

Quote from: BoJangles on January 23, 2006, 08:24:37 AM
HAWKS FRUSTRATE STEELERS AGAIN!!!!    >:D

Are you referring to the 23-16 win in 2003?  Yeah, not so  relevant...

foxx

Quote from: bobby on January 23, 2006, 08:29:33 AM

here's some pics from last years, i don't know if there having it this year :(
you can still buy the dvd i think it was only like 8 dollars

lol bobby...Thanks!

Eagles Fan

Steelers all the way for me too.  Gotta stick with my State!  O0  Actually Steerlers are my AFC team!  I am a Pa.  fan all the way!   GOOOOOOOOOOO    STEELERS! O0 O0 O0

BlueFrog

:D  ;D                           WoooooooooooHoooooooooooo          :D   ;D
Excellent game Our SeaHawks played! It don't matter that our SeaHawks haven't been in a past Super Bowl game. The only thing that matter is::::  SeaHawks are going now Baby! The past we could care less about! Why live in the past? We've got one heck of a "Team of Perfection" that's going to Detroit. The present and future, now that's where it's at. That's where  "Us"  SeaHawk Fans are living! I guess we're gonna have to see who is going to win the Super Bowl eh?  <SEG>
  My money is on Seattle SeaHawks, we've taken crap to long ,LOL, Seahawks drop it. And you may not like Our Seattle SeaHawks, but our SeaHawks have come from the bottom and are now on top! We're not gonna give up without a really good fight.

No offense intended to anyone.

foxx

Quote from: BlueFrog on January 23, 2006, 07:44:21 PM
   :D  ;D                           WoooooooooooHoooooooooooo          :D   ;D
Excellent game Our SeaHawks played! It don't matter that our SeaHawks haven't been in a past Super Bowl game. The only thing that matter is::::  SeaHawks are going now Baby! The past we could care less about! Why live in the past? We've got one heck of a "Team of Perfection" that's going to Detroit. The present and future, now that's where it's at. That's where  "Us"  SeaHawk Fans are living! I guess we're gonna have to see who is going to win the Super Bowl eh?  <SEG>
  My money is on Seattle SeaHawks, we've taken crap to long ,LOL, Seahawks drop it. And you may not like Our Seattle SeaHawks, but our SeaHawks have come from the bottom and are now on top! We're not gonna give up without a really good fight.

No offense intended to anyone.

None taken...but the Steelers are gonna win...with TONS of offense (the Ben Roethlisberger kind!)   ;)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview