PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:03:15 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Sims™ Virtual Date

Started by dellboy,

Previous topic - Next topic

Go Cavs!

oh i misunderstood you, i thought i did something, i always use search before posting stuff. There are 3 topics about this, even the old one from last year. So sorry i got a little pissy at you.  :)

reallyconfused

Nevermind the tokens dont even add on your pogo account   >:(

Go Cavs!

I know thats what i am saying. On other topics about this they are saying they get tokens and i dont know how they did. Maybe Pogo found out people using autos and making tokens really fast and they dont have tokens for that game anymore  :'(

reallyconfused

I just know it sux! I cant get the auto to hit start date over, then when i sat there for minutes and pushed stop and play over and over again.....I STILL GOT NO TOKIES!!!! >:(

pogohatesme

I guess I'm confused as to why you think you were going to get tokens...other than the fact that you got them for playing last year......I've played it this time around and there's no indication to the fact that you would win tokens in the game...unless I'm missing something

pogohatesme

Nevermind I did see a little blurp about it....oh well....I sent them an email....

QueenofSaturn

Right, it says in the "How to Play" window that you make tokens based on how well your date goes.  The least they could do is let you get a few tokens, even if it's not as much as last year.  Pogo is cheap....

reallyconfused

Im still not getting any tokens for playing it, even by hand! The auto still wont click start date over either!! >:( :'(

pogohatesme

Quote from: reallyconfused on January 25, 2006, 09:23:20 AM
Im still not getting any tokens for playing it, even by hand! The auto still wont click start date over either!! >:( :'(

No offense, but if the game isn't giving tokens is there really a reason to use the auto to play the game?

RC

NO badges + NO jackpot spins + NO tokens = Aboslutely NO reason to bother with this stupid "game".

Unless you don't like, or don't care about, all of those things. Or need to have "an exciting encounter with a digital guy or gal". Yeah, real exciting!!

dellboy

pogohatesme

Hi there just thought I'd let you know that I heard back from Pogo and they'll be changing the game page shortly to let you know that you will NOT be getting tokens for this game....sorry all

pstmrk1

thats a bummer....  the game was GREAT for tokens last year.... I had a couple of days last years with over 1 million.   But have the same problem as others... auto wont restart.....   dang, held onto 100,000 token maker for nothing...... c'est la vie

__Zelda__

Quote from: justahumping on January 24, 2006, 03:43:52 AM
if I remember right, there was a cheat for that game that really raked in the tokens? 

yeah i remember seeing a post on here about a cheat to it that grabbed alot of tokens, but just got done playing a few games of it, and no tokens =/

pogohatesme

Quote from: pogohatesme on January 26, 2006, 04:30:47 PM
Hi there just thought I'd let you know that I heard back from Pogo and they'll be changing the game page shortly to let you know that you will NOT be getting tokens for this game....sorry all

There is no way to make tokens on this game.  It will not be givig out tokens this year.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview