PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 10:50:45 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

What Are You Doing For The Ones You Love This Valentines Day

Started by Kelly,

Previous topic - Next topic

Kelly

Hi Everyone I haven't Been posting much lately (very busy night owl here) but have been poppin in and out reading and reading...I thought I would ask everyone what they are doin for the speciall people in their lives for Valentines Day this year?
I need some ideas myself....lol...I was thinking of booking a room in the Poconos for hubby and me since we live so close to them now...but I dunno....give me ideas ....HELP!!

THANKS I know you all will come thru!!!

bubblegum

this year hubby and I and ditching the kids and work, and for valentines day he's taking me to a bed and breakfast for the night.  This is a HUGE improvement over last year as he forgot it was valentines day till he was on his way home from work at 5:30 at night....LOL

Shady Lady

No Ideas here. I was the one who forgot last year. Ran and made hubby a card on computer while I fixed him breakfast in bed.  ;D

nanners

I"m doing the same thing i do the other 364 days of the year Just LOVIN my man! He's the best!!

Jinx55

Quote from: nanners on January 25, 2006, 01:04:35 PM
I"m doing the same thing i do the other 364 days of the year Just LOVIN my man! He's the best!!

Nanners, I do believe you've got something there, everyday should be like Valentine's Day :D If you've gotten that down, you've got it made!!!  I Love My Honey 24/7...can't wait to get home from work to see her  :)  We are a couple of Oldies- 5 Children,  5 grandchildren, and another Grand due in June,  ain't Life Grand!!  8)

nanners

Thank you jinx..That has worked for us for the past 43 years. Don't want to change a thing now.lol
and yes life is Grand.. O0

Kelly

WOW Nanners 43 years...thats awesome.... my hubby and I are married 12 years this May...hope we make to 43!!!

Hi Jinx!!!!

Jinx55

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview