PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 07:40:06 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

just wondering...

Started by hades,

Previous topic - Next topic

hades

you ever think or wonder if a pogo employee ever comes here to see if they can find sn's of people using cheats? i myself think theyre too busy but you never know.  :o

foxx

Quote from: hades on January 25, 2006, 11:23:19 AM
you ever think or wonder if a pogo employee ever comes here to see if they can find sn's of people using cheats? i myself think theyre too busy but you never know.  :o

Sure they do.  Which is why it is not wise to use your pogo s/n on here.  And, lol, you would think they would be too busy...but they apparently aren't!

hades

lol so true.but im sure theyre a couple of people who use their pogo sn here  ::)

foxx

Quote from: hades on January 25, 2006, 11:29:50 AM
lol so true.but im sure theyre a couple of people who use their pogo sn here  ::)

I'm sure there are...if they were smart, they would change it... :-X

pogohatesme

I believe someone at Pogocheats checks it.....I've seen a couple people that had signed on with their pogo names and Homer or someone changed their named and explained to them that they don't like it when you use your s/n

Homer

We don't have time to check people's sn's. Occasionally someone will point it out to us.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

pogohatesme

Quote from: Homer on January 25, 2006, 02:46:47 PM
We don't have time to check people's sn's. Occasionally someone will point it out to us.

Oh ok!  I knew that somehow you guys sometimes found out about it though!

Julie

Quote from: hades on January 25, 2006, 11:29:50 AM
lol so true.but im sure theyre a couple of people who use their pogo sn here ::)
Actually I did originally :-[ lol.  When I first signed up here in late July I used my Pogo name but it wasn't until somebody found me on Pogo back in Nov that it was suggested that I shouldn't have signed up here with my Pogo name.  I also found some old posts stating the same thing, so I kind of panicked and had the account deleted and started again with this one lol.  I don't know what I was thinking at the time when I first signed up, I guess I wasn't thinking ;D

Mary

i almost did the same thing then caught myself just before i hit sumit   ;D

hades

anyone who uses their pogo name on here should change it fast.

maria

I too almost used my pogo name...and something said change it O0 O0

shy123

i am in disgise they wont find me  ;D 8) 8) 8) ;D

knightrider13195

my personal belief is this pogo knows what autos are out there, they probably get copies and test them them no less to see how to fight them. They know that some may use their pogo name and they know that they cant stop every single auto user because it would make them lose serious amounts of money. I personally wouldnt be surprised if pogo actually leaks out information to some specific people just so autos can be made. [admin edit]

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview