Bejeweled Stars : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Score 60000 points this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Win 28 games this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

New Mom.........again

Started by missminimouse,

Previous topic - Next topic

missminimouse

Hi all,    I'm new to this site.   Been a chicken to try auto's and stuff,  but hey,  here I am.    Anyways,    I'm about 5 mos preggers with my 4th child.   Today I'm getting a sonogram and hoping to find out what the baby is.   I have an 8yo son,    3 yo twins,  boy and girl.    Hoping for another girl to even things out.   Hubby just got "fixed" on friday and is still not feeling 100%.   At least I can guarantee that this will be the last,  unless I can find a guy who can put up with me and my 4 monster children,  LMAO.   Anyone else out there preggo's or just had a baby?   Ages,  names,  and due dates?

I'm due June 15
names:   for a girl   Alicia Cherice
             for a boy..........undecided

Fluffy756

WTG! on the baby best of luck. And don't be shy just jump right in posting we don't bite too much lol lol.....
This fourm is great I love it here. Welcome to the fourm.

fluffy

nanners

Welcome and congrats on the new addition..and you HAVE to have that new bundle on June 15th..MY birthday.! I will be forum granny for you..I'll be 63  lol.. I have 3 daughters and 4 grandsons.
Everyone here is so helpful, just ask and someone has an answer for you. O0

harley89

Welcome and congrat on the new baby. I am well passed the child bearing age I love children dote on 3 grandchildren.  

wattsmyname

missminimouse
Welcome to the forum. I hope you have that baby on June the 15th. That is also My Birthday.  Nanners and I will both take good care of that baby for you.  ;)

IndianLover

congrats on the new baby  :D

for myself i am due on April 11 I wish you the best

cranky

number 4 omg i stop at 2 congrats!!!!!!!! wish you all the best

tigereyes

I'm almost 7 months pregnant with my first child. I am not sure what I'm having yet. I'm going to wait to find out. I'm due March 31. If I have a girl her name will either be Brianna Elizabeth or Brianna Nicole and if it's a boy his name will be Benjamin Isaac. Don't have too much longer to go. I'm excited and nervous at the same time lol.

IndianLover

Quote from: tigereyes on January 25, 2006, 12:37:01 PM
I'm almost 7 months pregnant with my first child. I am not sure what I'm having yet. I'm going to wait to find out. I'm due March 31. If I have a girl her name will either be Brianna Elizabeth or Brianna Nicole and if it's a boy his name will be Benjamin Isaac. Don't have too much longer to go. I'm excited and nervous at the same time lol.

Wow congrats we are due so close to each other, lol But this isn't my first i have a 3 1/2 year old and a 17 year old. Yes I said 17 lol i know i crazy. Well good luck to you

tigereyes

Shady Lady

Congratulations! I wish you and your new addition all the best.

All of mine are out of the oven ... we're enjoying the last of the wonderful teenage years.
I have 7 children... Blended Family ... 1 girl age 19 and 6 boys ages 23, 19, 18, 17, 17,  and 15
2 grandchildren twins boy and girl age 9 months

bubblegum

wow congrats, I have one grandbaby due in april, a 25, 22, and 17 yr old who just had his 17th, plus an 8 yr old.  :o

nanners

YEP we will take good care of that baby wattssmyname.. *brushes up on her Rock-a-bye Baby* singing.

pogohatesme

Quote from: spiritwarrior1953 on January 25, 2006, 12:27:07 PM
Welcome and congrat on the new baby. I am well passed the child bearing age I love children dote on 3 grandchildren.  

haha ....I'm 23 and I like to think I'm past child bearing age (I just know I wouldn't be a good parent to my own kids lol) But I love to spoil others kids.....I'm also available for babysitting!

missminimouse

You all are so nice.   Best forum I've found yet.........anyways.........news is in

IT'S A BOY!!!!!

I'm just happy it's only 1,    but gotta start thinkin of them boy names now,   he'd look sorta silly being called Alicia.

pogohatesme

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

missminimouse

Roseybud333

Congrats. . . I have a 4 year old girl who was born April 6th and an almost 6 month old girl who was born August 1st! Being a parent is hard but great at the same time!

Sweet_Karamel

Welcome and congrats to you on your 4th child. Wish you all the best.  O0

Well damn! I can't even get my first. ::)  LOL It's kool I have six nephews and one niece. The girl age is 18, and the boys are from 14 to  7 months.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview