Pogo Daily Sudoku : Score 60000 points this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Win 28 games this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

New Mom.........again

Started by missminimouse,

Previous topic - Next topic

tigereyes

Quote from: Roseybud333 on January 25, 2006, 04:28:59 PM
Congrats. . . I have a 4 year old girl who was born April 6th and an almost 6 month old girl who was born August 1st! Being a parent is hard but great at the same time!

Your 6 month old was born close to my birthday. My birthday is August 6th.

ME4SPADES_

congrats i have a granddaughter that will be 3 months onl thursday and i bet you cant guess name lol

holly222

June 15 great date, it will be my tenth wedding anvers.   I have  a eight year old girl and a two year old  boy.  My  son was three and a half mths born early and a very little guy.  Both kids have birthdays in the next few weeks.......my son will be three but looks like hes one....... he can talk now.....walking all that good stuff.....but my husband keeps tripping over him........because hes just so small to be walking around ......He weighted just at two pounds when he was born, but doing great now!

Good luck with your new baby!  It is a very exciting thing!!!

Jackpotloser

Hooper2092

Awww congrats! I am pregnant with my 3+4th a boy and girl and then I think we are done.  I have little girls, one born in dec 03, the other in oct 04 (we wasted no time lol) Anyways- CONGRATS AGAIN ON THE BOY!

-Heather

bobby

Mary

Country Lady

Oh man, I have a bunch of you beat.  I have a daughter that is 41, a son soon to be 40 and a son 37.  We have been married a very, very long time and I am still not old enough to get social security.  :'(  And they keep raising the senior discount age... ::)
I wonder if BH gives senior discounts?  ???

bra

congrats, my bday is a day before on the 14th of june

Roseybud333

Quote from: tigereyes on January 25, 2006, 04:53:46 PM
Quote from: Roseybud333 on January 25, 2006, 04:28:59 PM
Congrats. . . I have a 4 year old girl who was born April 6th and an almost 6 month old girl who was born August 1st! Being a parent is hard but great at the same time!

Your 6 month old was born close to my birthday. My birthday is August 6th.

That's cool. . . my due date was the 9th but I had a condition that they felt warranted a c-section 9 days early!But it's ok cause me and hubby are done! And it's a great feeling LOL

amy103171

Congrats on the baby boy!!! My husband and I are also expecting on June 4th. Had one sonogram in December but the tech was not sure on the sex of the baby at that time. Not sure when the next sonogram will happen. Congrats again!! - Amy

Roseybud333

Momof5

Congratulations and good luck to all of you expecting parents.  My hubby and I had three boys and got the shock of the lifetime when we got twin girls.  Babies are such blessings!

Country Lady

Congrats all of you
They will be grown before you know it and then you can spend ALL of you time on pogo or here.
Country Lady

Bree

Congrats to all of you and wish you all well..... :D :D :D  And Amy it looks like a boy from the sonogram, so I hope that is what you want.... ;)

Kelly

Congratulations missminimouse...I personally am done having babies my youngest is 20 next month..lol but I have a cousin whos expecting and my daughter in law is expecting and my sister in law to be is expecting...all boys so far....I can't wait for them all to get here I love babies!!!

congrats to everyone else expecting also....so wheres the babyshower are we all invited??? lmbo

missminimouse

Quote from: Hooper2092 on January 25, 2006, 05:53:40 PM
Awww congrats! I am pregnant with my 3+4th a boy and girl and then I think we are done.  I have little girls, one born in dec 03, the other in oct 04 (we wasted no time lol) Anyways- CONGRATS AGAIN ON THE BOY!

-Heather

did i mention i had 3 yr old twins,   boy and girl?    how far along are you?    boy twins are sooooo tough,   my little monsters are into everything.    Just this morning they got into the maple syrup and dumped it all over my couch,  lmao.    Good thing we are planning on getting new furniture anyways.   Seems like with twins,   what 1 doesn't think of,  the other does.     My daughter is the brains,  her brother is the brawn,   so she'll think of the mischief and have him carry it out.    GL to u,   you'll need it,   LOL. 

Torn2pieces

Congrats and welcome to the board.

I'm due in April with my 3rd.

Madonna

Congratulations to all the new moms and the "moms to be".  ;)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview