Main Menu

New Mom.........again

Started by missminimouse,

Previous topic - Next topic

nanners

YEP..congrats to ALL the new moms.. just glad it isn't me. LOL

amy103171

Quote from: Bree on January 25, 2006, 10:01:31 PM
Congrats to all of you and wish you all well..... :D :D :D  And Amy it looks like a boy from the sonogram, so I hope that is what you want.... ;)

Don't tell my husband this but secretly I am hoping for a boy  :-X but I think so is he, but we just hope for a healthy and happy baby of either gender. I'll let ya know just as soon as they let us know (which I hope will be soon, hard to find neutral crib items and clothing as I try to prepare and of course it would make finding a name a little easier too). This is my 6th child though only one of them has been a girl so I guess I might have a bit more experience with boys but my girl was (when she was little, not now she is 14) a very easy-going baby and quick to potty train too compared to the boys. My oldest is now 19 years old(as of January 17th) and my youngest is 3 so I think this is the final one, but if all goes well we may contemplate one more after this but can't wait to decide it forever as I will be 35 in October of this year (getting tooo old lol). And by the way, we are looking for suggestions for naming if anyone has any names they would like to offer. Take care everyone, Amy

zzigzzag

CONGRATS  to all new mommies!....I'll try anything ONCE....it hurt to bad to do it again...1 kid here!...LOL

babygurl424

i have 2 kids..both boys..8yrs and 1yr..both born in december..7 yrs and 21 days apart..lol

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

missminimouse

Quote from: Homer on January 29, 2006, 03:13:58 PM
I have 3 kids. They have 4 legs and tails.

I got 3 of them also,   all boys,   Char,  Simba and Zeke.   Used to have a Toby and a Homer (LOL,  seriously),  but they are no longer with us.   

Mary

great question country i wonder 2 if bh will give us senior discounts  ;D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview