PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 07:32:06 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Best Auto To Make Most Tokens?

Started by tokenman7,

Previous topic - Next topic

tokenman7

What auto do you guys beileve is the best to use for tokens?
I think that TurboTwister is the best to use.
Tell me your thoughts

Thanks

O ya.
HAppy Fathers day! :)

Homer

Bubble Buster makes the most tokens but will also get you caught quicker if it is not used wisely. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

tokenman7

Hmm... I never attempted to use that... Last night i Ran the TurboTwister and i came up about 300K tokens and i ran it for about7 hours... which in my case...ins't so bad! :) Next time ill try bubble Buster
TY
later

Homer

Tempt the fates and they'll jump up and bite you in the arse. :P

Also, almost every account I have had been banned was because of poopit. >:(

Homer

Quote from: ZaLandCruiser on June 20, 2004, 10:33:01 AM
Nope , PopBuddy  ;).

While Popbuddy makes more tokens than BubbleBuster the downside with buying autos from playbuddy is they are only good for one year and they insist you buy the software as is. Which means maybe they'll fix it maybe they won't. If you have been on popbuddy's forum lately there is a battle raging because they are not releasing upgrades to their software and their former moderators insist you are not entitled to one. At least with BB upgrades do come out occasionally. ;)

ZaLandCruiser

Just took a look , looks like there in some deep Sh*t. lol

Homer

Yes it was my understanding the software came with one years worth of free upgrades. Sadly that does not appear to be exactly true. :-\

chacha

yeah i was using pop buddy all night and day got 36 mil in like 30 days and i just got banned so use pop buddy wiselily lol or like cash it like 1 mil every time u get like 5 mil just to make it not go up as much and u can win a 1000 bucks lol ;D

Tupac

Steve never bans me from WWW he tells me turn my auto off and i do but if i dont he boots me on a 3 day ban but thats it i just change namez

ronandamee1

Quote from: Homer on June 20, 2004, 10:43:59 AM
Quote from: ZaLandCruiser on June 20, 2004, 10:33:01 AM
Nope , PopBuddy  ;).

While Popbuddy makes more tokens than BubbleBuster the downside with buying autos from playbuddy is they are only good for one year and they insist you buy the software as is. Which means maybe they'll fix it maybe they won't. If you have been on popbuddy's forum lately there is a battle raging because they are not releasing upgrades to their software and their former moderators insist you are not entitled to one. At least with BB upgrades do come out occasionally. ;)
It is quiet as a mouse over there now...I think the admins deleted all the posts.

Homer

Swiss_EU

World Class Solitaire paid a lot of tokens to me, I don't know about others that pay more because I haven't plaid all the games.

DyingToLive

World class has the best spin but turbo 21 or poopit pay out the most but the easiest to use is sleepy slots th slots give out good tokens also all you HAVE TO USE IS MY MOUSE its not really cheating

Super Duckie

its alright, i got my own mouse, thanks for the offer though :D

SirS Club

well this is my word on this poppit is the best game for tokens it does not matter which program is used you can exspect to earn around 500,000 in one day, i played the bb7 program for 3 days strait and won over 4 million, but that was with my old system iv been down for a long time and have not tryed the game on my new system will post as soon as enough info is there

goatblls2006

i can't remember where off hand but i read in the p.0.g.0 website that they evaluate you when you claim a prize to see if you are cheating, not necessarily during.  So even if you think you are doing great and not getting caught, it comes down to when you claim a prize.  Even though ZaLandCruiser talks a lot about pogo-steve, i have never seen him, and i play bb7 and cc a lot.  So basically, even if you "get away" with going 4 days straight or something, you can still get caught when you claim a prize.  So play smart ppl.  Good luck. ;)

Super Duckie

thats right, but is there really a way they can tell through evalulation????

bob@pogopal

Yes, they would look for evidence of inhuman feats in the logs. Playing the same game for 72 hours straight without any loss of effectiveness would seem rather suspicious. Completing games at a sustained rate of play beyond human capability would also be evident in the logs.

Dannon

My run in with Steve
The regulars of WW started talking crap when I was in the room setting up my.. i mean playing the game. I made a clown face and someone pipes up that I am alive. Anyway it came down to them telling me that they knew i was cheating. I was like who me? Nah.  Anyway a few days later Steve invites me to private chat, then bots me because I was not there. Unsportsmanlike conduct.  From there I write him an e mail thru pogo, telling him that I didn't like the fact that I was booted for not accepting his private chat. And that I chose not to accept it because I did know who he was and did not want to be bothered by him. (hehe)
He writes me back saying
"I invited you to private chat to warn you that using auto programs to play games for you is a violation of our Terms of Service. Please stop using them."
I then wrote back and told him that I knew what the TOS said and I read it not only when I got my free account, but when I bought my pogo account.
No reply.
Then I had people from the room follow me around and invite me to private chat when I am playing poker and such, telling me that they know who reported me and told me that they are asses and think they own certain rooms.
So me being brave go back in playing.
They start chatting about me again saying I am a cheat, so I join in saying that I am innocent and they are just jealous they are not that smart. So then the fun begins. They start cussing name calling being vulgar. So one by one I report them to pogo.
Needless to say I go in the rooms now, The regulars do not say a word and Steve hasn't said a word nor booted me.
But I am sure he is reading the forum now and will be after me again soon.
Cheers Steve

anncoulter

i just think you have to be smart about the autos.... i have won $ twice ...not big money but used auto to get them nonetheless and received both of them in the mail lol ... so if you play smart you will at least pay for your yearly subscription..heehee ;D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview