PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 07:43:09 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Best Auto To Make Most Tokens?

Started by tokenman7,

Previous topic - Next topic

sentinels

Poppit, officially the best game for tokens, 17 mil and counting

BadgeHelpOscar

As long as you've been around, I'm surprised you haven't bumped into this place years ago....sentinel
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care... visit Pogo Fans

Thadius856

Can't say as I use autos for tokens. The thrill there died at roughly the 2 million mark.

However, I can tell you that Tri-Peaks has been awfully generous to me. See my avatar if you don't get what I mean. :D

Bellgoriiing

I think the the best auto is PayDay PayCheck, I mean that thing solves almost every game. And the Jackpot Spinner lands on a high number. Yes I do know some bad things to this auto also, speaking of that, where's the program for the FreeCell auto that keeps it running? Oh and don't run the program all night, you can get banned because on the bottom of the window they show people that got a high score.

Th1CheatsPogo2

well i know i am kinda a late but i think the best auto is stoppit because like i made over 1.5 million tokens within a couple of days. i have also tryed the turbo 21 auto but it wasent as good as stoppit but it was ok. now i have tryed the 100,000 tokens auto yet but when i do im sure it will be great. O0

-Brad

texan

I've never seen pogo steve in a room...but then again i dont always have my chat open..sometimes i close chat when playing..expecially if im in a room with people in a bad mood lol...i just close chat and ignore them..thats my philosophy  O0
Hugs
Beth

Mr. Cross

I find with the bonus check auto / free cell game - u may not get a lot of tokens in game, but usually the jackpot spin tokens are relatively high (I have got 800 tokens every 4-5 spins).

step

does anyone know how to win tockens cause for some reason i have lost alot of tocken
  plz reply

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

mebeme2

I just wanted to say HELLO everyone, I'm a Newbie, and to thank whom ever posted about pogo_steve, thank you so much, I have never seen him but will keep my eyes open, cause sometimes I do use the cheats ;), would like to know how he can tell or be spotted when useing this system (cheats)?????

gomezfam13

heard the same
...sweet tooth is a good one to
havent purchased just trying them out

benji

the best i can do right now is 750,000 per night with tt.
i dno if poppit will be better i cant run it that long b4 it messes up. i know the old poppit was amazing.

nate17

hey im new and i was just wondering if you guys could meh b help me?  :)

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

benji

nate17

i want to use an auto for tokens...i want to know what the best one is and the best one that i wont get caught with :)

Token Dude

I agree, I used to use the turbo 21  auto and it raked up a good 150,000 in 10 hours. not to bad if you really need tokens.

Adacia

I've seen this question many times in this forum. I've never replied though I can easily believe turbo 21 would be the one.

csw621

Definately Turbo Twister (for Turbo 21). Makes around 20,000 tokend per hour.

smiles29

yes most definately turbo 21 especially since pogo rigged poppit now.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview