PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 07:33:40 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Best Auto To Make Most Tokens?

Started by tokenman7,

Previous topic - Next topic

BadgeHelpOscar

No, the disclaimer said 8PM that same day. Not Monday
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care... visit Pogo Fans

velouriapixiedol

When you all talk about getting blocked, are you able to return to pogo under that name after a certain amount of time?

Homer

Sometimes yes sometimes no. It depends on how pogo is feeling I suppose. :P

There is a suspension that lasts 72 hours.
Banned is forever.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Homer

sxybamabit

I keep hearing alot about pogo steve but who the h*ll is he

Homer

lvdust72

Quote from: sxybamabit on August 05, 2005, 07:19:11 PM
I keep hearing alot about pogo steve but who the h*ll is he

He is pogo_police......there is alot of them out there, and now we have to worry about snitches and people who don't like that we play more with brains(our auto's and glitches) then brawn(old fashion clicking).  I figure I payed my money every year, let me get my badges my way and I will even sign a waiver to not cash in any prize or jackpot won (but I still want to keep the badge for them!!)  >:D

velouriapixiedol

If you get caught using an auto program, do you get banned from ever using the site?  Or is it just a three day suspension?  I'd hate to get caught and lose my badges and the tokens I've actually earned.

Barbara

I've heard of people being banned, people being temporarily suspended and people just losing their prizes and or badges.  It's one of those things that you will never really know until it happens and you learn your fate.

justin6128

carolina

What's the best auto now for generating tokens? I'm running out!! :'( And need to replenish my dwindling supply.  Thanks

TyLey

Homer

Thunderpopper was the fastest token maker I ever seen. That didn't last long though because pogo took measures to cap the amount of tokens won.

Razzle

Hi,
I think FreeCell pays out the best. Everytime I used auto in there I won tokens tokens tokens.

p.s.
yes I am from another site and no I do not use cracks nor do I promote the use of them
as you know by all the money you make off me..lol  :)

BadgeHelpOscar

Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care... visit Pogo Fans

Razzle

I have never played freecell for a straight hour. I am just after badges but next time I play it I will let you know. It will be in the next few weeks because of that stupid special badge pogo has going on so I will get back to you.
:)

Barbara

Quote from: BadgeHelpOscar on September 09, 2005, 06:10:02 PM
How many tokens do you make off of payday an hour?
You could make a whole 2,000 tokens in a good hour.

Razzle

I just played for about 30 minutes for a friend and made him a little over 1000 tokens so I will have to agree that 2000 tokens in an hour seems right.
I remember back when I first ever heard of pogo I wanted tokens so bad, (lol) I thought they were special and now I have about 100 thousand as I dressed up my pogo mini...at least they were semi useful after all.

p.s. I love the spell check option here. WTG  O0

Betty Boop

welcome to the site razzle...and i agree on freecell.......i can get about 2000 there in an hour depending on jackpots spins...when i first started on pogo thats the game i played all the time until club pogo arrived

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview