PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 07:34:38 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Best Auto To Make Most Tokens?

Started by tokenman7,

Previous topic - Next topic

zenia

pogo steve boots people when players email him and tell him whos cheating, or if he see someone has a perfect game everygame in WWW.I have seen him in WWW rooms where he booted 3-4 players at a time and left others alone that were using autos. then he would type in main chat "Is everyone Happy now?" The Trick is to play smart and lose a few games............

DyingToLive

its so easy to get caught in www thats why you sit there and lose like 20 games in a row then start winning but use djs helper dont set MM at 0 set it at like .2 or .3 then it wont eat last carrot its better than winning pefect game and it gives better %

Super Duckie

LeelooMin

been running WWW auto for about a week now-- and needless to say- i dont chat and i dont say anytihng and im on Z grade 3  :P  these things do work miracles-- and i only play in a couple rooms and never been banned- Wen

Hooper2092

I think I make the most tokens in High Stakes Poker but in terms of autos- I love turbo 21.
Makes me plenty of tokies and I can run it at a slower speed (which in my honest opinion increases accuracy) and also allows me to sleep in in the morning and not worry about having the program play more than 500 games or so.

HaloWhoNeedsOne

I find that Auto Bubble Buster makes the most tokens the fastest and then Turbo 21...just my opinion :D

muncherPOGO

;D bubblebuddy  is better than pop buddy for the simple fact pop buddy never loses and bubblebuddy  does which means if u lose some games they cant tell if u r using a helper.plus u can set speed on bubblebuddy if u set it on 20/40 bubblebuddy searches for 20 then repops after 40 balloons r popped for 20 more .unlike popbuddy u set it for 20 if it gets 0 it pops right away so.it is good for tokens but use it very very wisely

Homer

Popbuddy may be better but BB is cheaper. ;) You have to register Popbuddy yearly. BB is one time $10 ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

zenia

BB7 works great for me!! I am very pleased with it :D

poisonlambfoot

Token Monster (iaMnafetS)

I've got a turbo 21 auto coming out that averages 1,000 tokens a minute, I don't know how that compares to Popbuddy, as my trial ran out before I even got it working (had to use that old AOL link).  Anyways, yall will have to see it.  If I improve the algorithm I think I could get 1,500 a minute, maybe more.

texassnake3161

hmm i used turbo 21 and poppit.... IMO word whomp auto makes the most tokens. In turbo 21 if you use auto you will get caught.. In poppit it is the land of auto users. and no1 really says anything in word whomp. I say word whomp... If i leave it on for a night i get about 500,000 tokens.

Super Duckie

Word Whomp is the worst place to use an auto if your not careful..Got alll the snitchers in there

Dream Faerie

Quote from: ZaLandCruiser on June 20, 2004, 10:33:01 AM
Nope , PopBuddy  ;).
So far that has worked for me  ;D
*~Kris~*

Be Sure to Visit --->>> My Website Filled With Blank Tags!http://www.geocities.com/ladydekeon/My_Tags_Site_Blank_Tags_Page_1

(Be Sure To Sign My Guestbook!)

phillydogg

Who else is known for booting people for using cheats in Pogo besides pogo_steve?  I want to add them to friends list so i can get the hell outta there if they come into the room.  ;)

Homer

See below for list. Note this list is pretty old now and may not be that accurate. ;)

Click Here

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

NeedTokies

I posted this the other day but "lost" it.  I need tokens and would pay for them.  I would like to get 5 mil for $25.  I am handicapped and not too good with the computer so it is hard for me to use the programs a lot, also my puter is too slow and not a lot of memory to play most games.  If any of you can help, please let me know.  Thanks a lot.

I suggested that you set up a token bank here to sell tokens...that would be neat.

NeedTokies

Super Duckie

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview