PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 07:37:43 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Best Auto To Make Most Tokens?

Started by tokenman7,

Previous topic - Next topic

NeedTokies

And how does that help me?  Can anyone do it?

I don't know why people make fun of me about this.  I am handicapped with serious vision problems so I can't play most of the fast games where you can win tokens.  My grandchildren, ages 7 to 15, love to play and enter contests etc and I just can't make enough tokens for all of us.  I am not asking for any favors, I am happy to pay for tokens that people will never use.

Thank you for letting me post this here.

Super Duckie

Token Monster (iaMnafetS)

We don't mean to tease you, but people have to be relunctant to give their addresses to people who seem to be paying for worthless bytes on a server.

NeedTokies

Oh, I understand about giving out personal information.  I don't do it myself, but reading here, I feel that most are just interested in gaming and nothing untoward.  I PMed you again and hope it will work out.

Tokens are just for fun, and I see they may seem trivial if you have access to them, but when you have to work at it to get them for the simple pleasure of playing games, they are worth buying if necessary, and for me that seems to be the only way to get enough to keep the kids happy and still have time and tokens for myself.

I love to play cards, but it seems Pogo plays games with you and manipulates the winners.  I don't know their criteria for being a winner because when I first started playing I won a lot and got up to 5 million, then for the past 2 months it has been nothing but lose, lose, lose.  I would even stop playing there except that the kids have gotten spoiled and love the other games and contests.

Do you know of other game sites like Pogo that have the same type of games and contests?

Homer

NeedTokies, I understand your situation but what I am having trouble understanding is if your willing to pay $25 for 5 million tokens why wouldn't you just go to www.badgehelp.com and purchase an auto. They only cost a one time $10 registration fee. With a program like Bubble Buster you can make well over 500,000 tokens a day. The autos are not difficult to run. All you have to do is open the game and start the auto. A couple of mouse clicks at best. O0

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

AqUaMuLe

This is really weird, why would  someone want to pay for tokens and all they have to do is go get a auto?
This is just someone wanting personal information. Everybody watch out.

That's just too illogical.

I agree, not to mention your kids don't need tokens to play the games, and contests really aren't fun persay unless you win.

NeedTokies

???Oh, for heavens sake.  I am a grandmother, not a pervert.  I am handicapped visually and I don't know a thing about computers, besides which, my computer is old and I keep getting a message that I have the wrong #s for colors etc, or the programs don't work for me and I can't figure them out.  This may be funny for you, as this is what you do, but I don't have a clue.  I also have CompuServe and it shuts itself down unless you click to stay online so using autos aren't much good.  I got Sweet Tooth to work and got about 20K tokens in 8 hours by monitoring it.

Thanks again anyway, but I did want to say how ridiculous it is to think I am trying to get information on anyone. 

You are...  That's the fact.  What you do with that information may seem rediculous to you, but it's not to us.

Dream Faerie

Quote from: NeedTokies on August 22, 2004, 12:29:00 PM
???Oh, for heavens sake.  I am a grandmother, not a pervert.  I am handicapped visually and I don't know a thing about computers, besides which, my computer is old and I keep getting a message that I have the wrong #s for colors etc, or the programs don't work for me and I can't figure them out.  This may be funny for you, as this is what you do, but I don't have a clue.  I also have CompuServe and it shuts itself down unless you click to stay online so using autos aren't much good.  I got Sweet Tooth to work and got about 20K tokens in 8 hours by monitoring it.

Thanks again anyway, but I did want to say how ridiculous it is to think I am trying to get information on anyone. 

There is a program called "WAKEUP" & it will keep you connected while on dial up, I NEVER had a problem with it. PM me if you want it..OR do a search on the web for it.

*~Kris~*

NeedTokies

Thank you MMo2, I appreciate your help...I will try to find that and if I can't I will PM you for the url.

I did finally get Sweet Tooth to work for me and got about 50K on it yesterday so I will buy that one if I can get that wake up program.  Though I guess it is better to do it on and off so as not to get caught.

Dream Faerie

Quote from: NeedTokies on August 23, 2004, 05:00:33 AM
Thank you MMo2, I appreciate your help...I will try to find that and if I can't I will PM you for the url.

I did finally get Sweet Tooth to work for me and got about 50K on it yesterday so I will buy that one if I can get that wake up program.  Though I guess it is better to do it on and off so as not to get caught.

You are welcome!
Let me know... This is what it does...

This small and free utility keeps you connected to the Internet by sending packets according to your custom period of time. It resides in the system tray and can be enabled/disabled. It also recongnizes some Windows disconnect message boxes...

*~Kris~*

Knuckles

The best auto for me would be turbo 21 because I got it for free from a bored programmer and it works good. ;D

TyLey

The best is Poppit for me I made over 300k in a couple of hours

ankh99

Who is this Pogo_Steve guy? Do they go into the rooms, are they visable on the chat?

The main games I play are Tri Peaks Solitare, Phlinx, World CLass Solitare, and Texas Hold'em
The only help i've used has been for TP Solitare, WC Solitare, Payday Freecell, Pop FU (mother f******* game!!), and recently, Tumble bees and Sweet Tooth

Can anyone tell me if they've been kicked off for using those?

Also, I don't run them for more than an hour, and if they have a slower setting, I use it... or pause from time to time... They Tri Peaks one gives you lots of options... I like that...

I'm probably going to get booted anyway because i'm reporting them to the gambling/lottery/etc... commission. Their systems to determain jackpots, the money ones, and such are not set up properly... and because of that, can cause an un-fair/ non-random win... And at least in TN, if you have a drawing, or a prize, or give out something like winning it, there are rules you have to follow, and they're not following them... So, they better shape up, stop threatening US, before we start threatening THEM!

Cubes

WATCH OUT FOR THE POP FU ONE!  I got caught using the pop fu auto, but you only get banned for so long, thats they way life goes i guess ;-)

nydogboy

I always used XUMOUSE and got up to 74,000,000 before i got busted.  Bummer.

Surfdown

Well all i can say is why risk your account at all get a guest pass and new name play all week with poppit then go to texas poker
and take it all over so easy just get netscape and ie  O0

Santa69

I like playing regular word whomp and using freewhomp(set to play smart) I make about 25,000 tokens an hour

TheRaven

If you are using a Poppit auto, what is the advantage of putting the game on skill level 3 over putting it on level 1?  I found that when it is set to skill level 1, it gets 1,000 bonus almost every time.  So is it better to leave it on skill level 1?  And if not, why not?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview