PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 07:33:48 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Best Auto To Make Most Tokens?

Started by tokenman7,

Previous topic - Next topic

saintsfan

Bubble Buster without a doubt will make you the most tokies!

Homer

Unless you play high rollers texas hold'em all in table. I believe the top pot is like 435,000 tokens. :o

The downside is you can lose that many just as quick. :-\

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

EricThePogoMaster

when i turn on the bubble program it wont run for me but i only have 100k tokens the trial quit on turbo 21 and i made like 100k of it when i started but i wish i knew sumin else to get me up there i would like to have alot of tokens but looks like pogo don't want me to lol

RebelDevil

Who is this pogo Steve character? Secondly how do you get so many tokens out of the bubble buster? What are your settings so I can get some of the same returns. (BTW this is my first post)

kingjames4458

Quote from: Homer on June 20, 2004, 07:44:37 AM
Bubble Buster makes the most tokens but will also get you caught quicker if it is not used wisely. ;)

Can anyone please give me a link to this program

Homer

RebelDevil

I was wondering who this pogo Steve is that deals with the people using auto programs. How'd you know when he is on? Also what settings do you guys use to get so many tokens out of poppit? I want to try to get massive tokens like that.

Barbara

How do you know when he is on?  Add him to your friend's list.

doglady

:D They have all been good to me love the cheats and love this site ;D

mtmg

I am very new at this, is the only "cheat" available an auto play?  I love to play I would just like tips, tricks, codes, little quirks in the various games.

drgnwrrr4onyx

thats it... they give you shareware to try them out thats the hints and if you like it then ya gotta pay to play but hey 10 bux for a lifetime worth of auto running is one heck of a great investment if you ask me O0

Dream Faerie

Quote from: mtmg on December 22, 2004, 07:56:15 PM
I am very new at this, is the only "cheat" available an auto play?  I love to play I would just like tips, tricks, codes, little quirks in the various games.

Why not just read the forum & ask questions & see what comes from there.. I bet you will end up buying an auto  ;)

pogo tycoon

freewhack and stoppit seem to be the best, no www auto seems to work they go so slow..might be my computer?

Scarlett

I have a newer computer and some of the autos do run at turtle power on here, but I have found they and the game run better when I completely empty my temp int files, cookies, etc.  It doesn't work always because a few of the autos have a long thinking time, but overall they do great.

By the way did anyone ever find out why the High Stakes Poker auto wasn't working.  I've used up most of my trial and it didn't even work.

Homer

If your having trouble with an auto it is best to post about it in Technical Help. Be sure to give as much info about your system as you can. ;)

Moksha

The Sims Virtual Date auto gets you 163 tokens every 10 seconds =\.

I ran it for about 10 minutes and got 13,000 tokens.

Pogonut

Haven't been able to locate the Sims Virtual Date.Must be over looking it.

pander1

this pogo_steve, will you get caught if you add him to your friends list, seems likely

pander1

i have never herd of pogo_steve on pogo it self so why would anyone have him on their friends list if he is the one that catches auto user's. wouldn't put him on my friends list just incase, just remember that name and look for it when you go into a room to use an auto

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview