PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 08:27:54 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Is anyone else getting.....

Started by preciousmomnts06,

Previous topic - Next topic

preciousmomnts06

The Connection has timed out from pogo? It has been doing it to me since last night and I dont understand it. Saying the site is too busy and other stuff....Thanks, Colleen

Helen

Quote from: preciousmomnts06 on January 27, 2006, 09:11:59 AM
The Connection has timed out from pogo? It has been doing it to me since last night and I dont understand it. Saying the site is too busy and other stuff....Thanks, Colleen

That happens occasionally. Close out your browser and reopen and try again. Sometimes that helps.

preciousmomnts06

It still does it....I dont understand this has never happen before....it weird, could it my computer or pogo?
TY
Colleen

Mary

it is pogo they need to make there server bigger  ::)

preciousmomnts06

well that sux then....I was thinking it was my computer, which is brand new.  >:(  making me upset
urrrggghhh
thanks all
Colleen

Tookie Tookie

Another thing to try is to empty your cache. Then close out your browser. Then give it another go. That sometimes helps me.

__Zelda__

well it use to do that to me alot also...then i remember seeing a post on here about using pogocheats backdoor to pogo games that you wont get a message about server being too busy and such, then i started using pogocheats backdoors to the games, and havent got a busy server message or such since, maybe this might help ya  O0

LastCall

pogohatesme

Quote from: LastCall on January 29, 2006, 03:16:20 PM
Maybe you got a 72 hour break  8)

If it were that she wouldn't be able to log in.  A connection time out has nothing to do with that.

JollyRoger

I T ' S   P O G O   >:(

I been gettin booted outa
Battle Phlinx all day !!!!!!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview