PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 10:51:11 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

can i ask a question regarding poppit and my auto please

Started by silkyuk9,

Previous topic - Next topic

silkyuk9

ok......

I have just started t use my thunderpopper on poppit and i notice that i get a congratulations in the chat box, it says... silky is one of the high scorers today.  well, can everyone see that and if so how do i get it to not show up, i dont want banning from pogo, but i also dont want other players to know im using a auto. Im giving it away if pogo keeps congratulating me for getting 1000 tokens every go.  any help or suggestions please

bobby

after about 5 or so games it will stop showing but you will still own the highscores

jrzydvl

unfortunatly i dont think theres a way to turn it off. it shows up once on yours and then stops for people with the same browser but whoever has a different it still shows best thing to do is every so many games change rooms

silkyuk9

thats all well and good changing rooms but i was plannig on leaving my pc on tonight and raking in them tokies.

jrzydvl

but when its superfast you dont always get all the tokens and that would be an easy way to get banned

Mary

you are the only one who see that but look at high scores after a game and see how many slots you have if to many change rooms  O0

jrzydvl

when i had to still play it

id let it almost finish one game and then find out the highscores then play id make sure it was atleast 950 or higher then play

Mary

after a game click on high scores see how many times your name is there if only a couple don`t worry about it but if you fill all the spots leave the room they only last an hour they change all the time  :)

Mary

i was in popit last night and look at high scores and i had 9 of the 14 spots  ::) and i ran lol went to other room alot of people had high scores i only had 3 in there so depends on room your in  :) although i might add the whole board was takin up by same 3 people wonder why  ::)

silkyuk9

Thanks for the replies. i will leave my pc on tonight but i am going to make another name, basically to see how many tokies i get and to see if that new name gets banned, i only have 1.6 million on my original name so i dont want to lose that one

Mary

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview