PlayBuddy
September 20, 2024, 09:31:43 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

STEELERS WIN

Started by ME4SPADES_,

Previous topic - Next topic

babygurl424

Quote from: Helen on February 11, 2006, 10:00:10 AM
The "12th" man on the field for Pittsburgh, lol!!

just got that pic in my email this morning..

foxx

so...since you just got that this morning...

Should we expect someone to get a dose of Babygurl whoop-ass later today?  LMAO....

adamsmom

1) What grade would you give referee Bill Leavy's officiating crew for Super Bowl XL?

32.2% F

28.4% D

18.3% B

11.7% C

9.5% A

2) How do you rate the overall state of officiating in the NFL?

34.3% Bad

27.8% Average

25.5% Good

7.5% Abysmal

5.0% Excellent

3) Did the officiating in Sunday's game unfairly favor one team?

50.2% Unfairly favored the Steelers

33.6% The right calls were made

16.2% Unfairly favored the Seahawks

4) Which played the biggest role in determining the outcome of the game?

36.3% Officials missing calls

36.3% Steelers making plays

27.4% Seahawks not making plays

this says it all about what a lot of people think....

foxx

:'(  i am so tired of it....didn't we already link to that....  :'(

babygurl424

Quote from: foxx on February 12, 2006, 09:48:41 AM

Should we expect someone to get a dose of Babygurl whoop-ass later today?  LMAO....

LOL foxx!!  sorry i haven't been on in a few days..computer went on the blitz..just like PITTSBURGH BABY!!!  LOL  anyway, yea, can we please stop with the whole cheating officials thing?  its getting really annoying..the game is over and they won..the nfc won the pro bowl so can we start saying those refs cheated?  no!  cause they won fair and square..just like pittsburgh did!!! so  :P

foxx

Quote from: babygurl424 on February 14, 2006, 06:09:02 AM
Quote from: foxx on February 12, 2006, 09:48:41 AM

LOL foxx!!  sorry i haven't been on in a few days..computer went on the blitz..just like PITTSBURGH BABY!!!  LOL  anyway, yea, can we please stop with the whole cheating officials thing?  its getting really annoying..the game is over and they won..the nfc won the pro bowl so can we start saying those refs cheated?  no!  cause they won fair and square..just like pittsburgh did!!! so  :P

LMAO
Happy V-day babygurl...cause I am lovin' you!   :-*

babygurl424

ty foxx..lovin you too... :-*  but not "that" way..just let me make that clear so something doesn't get said..lol   gotta love the stillers fans

foxx

tee hee hee hee hee...finally....

20 Reasons Seattle Can't Blame the Refs:

1. The Refs didn't give up the longest run in SB history...Seattle's defense did.
2. The Refs didn't bite on a 43 yd trick play, Randle to Ward for a TD...Seattle's defense did.
3. The Refs didn't allow Ben to scramble around on a 3rd and 28 and complete a long pass to the 2 yd. line...Seattle's defense did.
4. The Refs didn't miss two field goals - that was Seattle.
5. The Refs didn't fail to step out of bounds late in the 1st half to stop the clock in Pitt territory in a crunch time situation...Seattle's offense did.
6. The Refs didn't let the 1st half clock tick down from 48 seconds all the way down to 13 seconds before finally running their next play at Pitt's 36 yd line...Seattle's offense did.
7. And on this play, 3rd down, 53 yds. away from a FG, it wasn't the Refs who tried and failed to go deep for a TD rather than a safer 5-7 yd play and timeout setting up a much easier FG attempt....that, again, would be Seattle's offense.
8. The Refs didn't get confused by Pitt's zone defense and throw an INT...that would be Seattle's QB.
9. The Refs didn't let a little physical contact intimidate them from catching 4 very catchable passes...that would be the Seattle TE Jeremy Stevens.
10. With approx. 20 seconds left in the game, knowing they need a TD and FG, in no particular order, and in easy FG range on 4th down, it wasn't the Refs who ignored the FG and elected to throw up a prayer trying for a TD...that AGAIN would be Seattle.

And Seattle if you're Steel salty and steel reaching for excuses...

11. The Refs didn't constantly punt deep into the end zone, repeatedly giving Pitt the ball at the 20 yd line...that of course was Seattle.
12. It wasn't the Refs who received a Christmas gift wrapped easy INT lobbed in perfect position to return deep into Pitt territory...the lucky beneficiary of that break would be Seattle.
13. It wasn't the Refs who got a break when a Steeler DB dropped an easy interception early in the game...that too would be a break for Seattle.
14. It wasn't the Refs who caught a break when a Steeler WR dropped a very catchable TD pass...that break again would go to Seattle.
15. It wasn't the scapegoat Refs that received a break when a WR caught the ball, turned, stepped, was hit hard enough to cause a fumble, and then ruled INCOMPLETE...that would be of course, another chance for Seattle.
(this was an interesting call considering that after Troy's famous overruled Int, the NFL stated that it WAS a catch. If so, than this definitely WAS a catch)
16. The Refs weren't the ones who caught a break when at the conclusion of a 2nd qtr play, as a Pitt DE was walking away, the Seattle Center blindsided the defenseless player, leveling him to the ground. This mysteriously unseen crime was again another break for Seattle.
17. It wasn't the Refs who got a break when Pitt QB Big Ben was blocked in the back as he pursued the DB who he'd tossed an interception to...that again would go to Seattle.
18. It wasn't the Refs who stopped Seattle RB Alexander in a few key situations. That would be the Pittsburgh Steelers.
19. It wasn't the Refs who converted many of their 3rd downs yet stopped their opponent on 3rd down often...that would be the Pittsburgh Steelers.
20. And the very bottom line is this...On plays when there weren't any penalties...One team made plays and one team didn't. The end result was the final score. Seattle was outcoached and outplayed.

Get over it Seattle, lose with a little dignity.

Congratulations to the World Champion Pittsburgh Steelers. WE STEEL BELIEVE!

Helen

Wow, took ya pretty long to finally come up with that list, lol.

On another note Foxx! My daughter got to party with Russ Grimm and some of the Steelers staff after the parade. She even has a picture of Russ picking her up like she was a sack of potatoes.

foxx

Quote from: Helen on February 16, 2006, 09:11:41 AM
Wow, took ya pretty long to finally come up with that list, lol.

On another note Foxx! My daughter got to party with Russ Grimm and some of the Steelers staff after the parade. She even has a picture of Russ picking her up like she was a sack of potatoes.

lol...got that list as an email forward....I knew someone would come up with one eventually!

That's awesome for your daughter...I went to the parade...but did no party-ing with any Steelers... :'( 
I have some great pictures though...I will share those later when I get home!

babygurl424

you went to the victory parade and didn't take me?  :'(  lol  j/k  so was it cool seeing your dreamboat up close???  i wanna see the pics!!  i wanna see the pics!!  LOL  ;D

foxx

Quote from: babygurl424 on February 16, 2006, 10:07:44 AM
you went to the victory parade and didn't take me?  :'(  lol  j/k  so was it cool seeing your dreamboat up close???  i wanna see the pics!!  i wanna see the pics!!  LOL  ;D

lol...they are on my computer at home...as soon as I get there tonight I will post the good ones...   :D

foxx

Pictures, as promised...

notice which one I made the biggest...lol

more later...that took way too long!   ;)

Homer

I don't blame the refs. I blame Seattle. As I stated they had their chances and came up empty.

I'm a bit surprised Disney didn't come up with some kind of commercial with the Steelers entire team.

Something along the lines of them going to Disney World but we're taking the Bus!

You could have shown the whole team hanging out the windows of yellow school buses with Jerome sitting behind the steering wheel. :D

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

foxx

Quote from: Homer on February 16, 2006, 03:20:32 PM
I don't blame the refs. I blame Seattle. As I stated they had their chances and came up empty.

I'm a bit surprised Disney didn't come up with some kind of commercial with the Steelers entire team.

Something along the lines of them going to Disney World but we're taking the Bus!

You could have shown the whole team hanging out the windows of yellow school buses with Jerome sitting behind the steering wheel. :D

That sounds like a million dollar idea, Homer...Perhaps you are in the wrong business????  But don't even think of leaving, cause we might have to hurt you.... ;)

babygurl424

lol..they had the one commercial with ward saying he was going to disney world and taking the bus...but nothing like the one you dreamed up homer...i think that would be cool!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview