PlayBuddy
September 10, 2024, 07:35:25 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Merge Academy : Complete 20 orders this week! [Download Cheat]
Snowbird Solitaire : Make 260 streaks this week! [Download Cheat]
Payday Freecell HD : Place 300 cards in the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

I feel so dirty.....

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

No NFL today.  :'(

I've resorted to watching arena football. I'm gonna need a bath to get the stink off.   :P

Thank goodness for hockey or I think I'd go completely nuts in the coming months. :D

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

persistence

LOL Homer...you can come play some Beach Blanket Bingo with me........

Homer

LOL Wanna wash my back?  I'm a very dirty boy. :P ???

persistence

OHHHHHHHH HOmer......and I have very long fingernails......LOL DO I need to bring the beer too?

Homer

persistence

UHHHHHHH Homer....can my hubby come to seeing as how I just got married yesterday? LOL

shasta

Hahahahaha, Omg, I needed that good laugh. Have been feeling bad and you just did the trick persistence on your last statement. Thanks for making me laugh. ;D

Homer

Yikes! :o

Congratulations and best wishes with your marriage.  :D

So much for that idea.  :( I do not believe in cheating unless it's pogo of course. ;)

Married people should never cheat on each other. I find it sad how married couples cheat.  :(

See if you had made the offer when you were single.....well that's another story. ;)

May you have a long and happy marriage! O0

pogohatesme

LOL I was begining to feel dirty reading your exchange lol....almost felt like I was back in a certain Pogo room lol.....Congrats and best wishes on your marriage!  And sorry about no football Homey  :'(

Homer

Yeah, I did the arena football thing today but it's just not the same. Although Philly did win. O0

persistence

Don't worry Homer...we don't cheat...was just pulling your leg...hehehe(didn't say which one...lol)
And Thank You to everyone  for the good wishes.It took us a long time and we both went thru a lot of BS,but we finally found each other.So the moral of the story is....NEVER GIVE UP,KEEP LOOKING AROUND THE CORNER.
HUGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSs to all.

Helen

Quote from: Homer on January 29, 2006, 12:24:49 PM
No NFL today.  :'(

I've resorted to watching arena football. I'm gonna need a bath to get the stink off.   :P

Thank goodness for hockey or I think I'd go completely nuts in the coming months. :D

I'm just waiting for spring training!! And for March Madness!! They don't compare to football but at least it takes the sting off of withdrawal, lol.

sapphire09

Did someone say March Madness  -- One of the best times of the year.   Last year my team took it all
UNC - Chapel Hill.  Go Carolina. Go Tarheels.  After losing all of our good players to the NBA, we are in a rebuilding stage right now.

Homer

Hmmmmm.......pehaps I'll have a March Madness contest. ;)

ClingFree

Quote from: persistence on January 29, 2006, 04:57:23 PM
.So the moral of the story is....NEVER GIVE UP,KEEP LOOKING AROUND THE CORNER.

Congrats!! ... and Im done with lookin around the corner, figure maybe if I stop looking I'll just bump right into him?   HAHA!  ;D

Momof5

Congrats Persistence!  I hope you have a life time of happiness!

Helen

Quote from: Homer on January 29, 2006, 05:22:22 PM
Hmmmmm.......pehaps I'll have a March Madness contest. ;)

That would be awesome, count me in. To me, you'll never see any better basketball than in this tournament!!

Homer

I'm not a big basketball fan but I do enjoy the tournament. ;)

Helen

Quote from: Homer on January 29, 2006, 06:30:46 PM
I'm not a big basketball fan but I do enjoy the tournament. ;)

The only basketball I watch is the tourney!!

Roseybud333

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview