Bejeweled Stars : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Score 60000 points this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Win 28 games this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Need a Link to Come Back Home

Started by TmT,

Previous topic - Next topic

TmT

I love the new revision on BadgeHelp.Com... and been waitin for a few weekz to say something...
When Im there... I cant come back home.  Like Dorothy in Wizard of Oz, "Derez No Place Like Home"...
Suggestion... can we get a link to come back to PogoCheats.Net... or did I accidentally over looked that url.

<<If itz an oversight on my part...my bad>>

C~M

Here's a great idea that I do.  I start off here and then go there.  If I want to come back I just click the back button on my browser.  Hope this helps you!

TmT

Quote from: CrazyMan on January 30, 2006, 04:21:00 PM
Here's a great idea that I do.  I start off here and then go there.  If I want to come back I just click the back button on my browser.  Hope this helps you!

Oh my back button workz great.. but I dont leave home to go to badgehelp.com... I have badgehelp.com in my fav as well as pogocheat.... most times when I need an update auto... like today... quick quack and  solo...  I went to badge help from my fav'  but I wanted to come home to read the forum...

<winkin> I know my way around the computer...and all itz features < uh... yeah.. yeah.. I do>

Homer

You could always make pogocheats your home page then you could just click the Home icon on your browser. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

TmT

Quote from: Homer on January 30, 2006, 04:33:22 PM
You could always make pogocheats your home page then you could just click the Home icon on your browser. ;)

I thought of that orignially after addin it to my fav... but chose Pogo.com for my home for my browser... I use to have MSN... then Verizon... I usually change my browser becuz like a woman... " I never can keep my mind on one thing for too long"...

It was just a suggestion... I hestitated about voicin my opinion cuz I figured Oscar had his reasons...

<winkin> Ty Homer.... long as I know how to get home... "itz allgood!!"

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview