PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 02:21:25 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Penguin Blocks

Started by rhino,

Previous topic - Next topic

rhino

I am sorry for asking this again but i was wondering if anyone knows the progression for badges in the game. I got to rank ten and didnt get a badge.-

wattsmyname

you can get all the game award information for each game in your game award album. It will tell you at which rank you get the badges.

wattsmyname

Bree

I am not sure how to ask this but I and playing for a Premium Badge in Penguin Blocks and I still can not figure out what they mean by "Create 200 combos of 2 or more pieces of seafood"? I have read the rules over and over, but I still do not know what they mean.  I have made many combos of 2 or more pieces of seafood and did not get credit for it.  Is there a certain piece of seafood you have to get to get the credit?  Is it the same 2 pieces of seafood in a row that you need to get the credit?

If anyone can help out please let me know and Thank You!!!

wattsmyname

You need to make a path connecting any 2 pieces of seafood then make a path to bob. If you are doing this and still not getting credit for the combos Pogo is the problem.
After I did the challenge the first time and reactivated it again I would only get credit for the first 2 combos I made in the room.I could switch rooms and again I would only get credit for the first 2 combos. It seems to only affect some people not all. Lucky me ???

Country Lady

It is when Bob get two pieces of sea food in one move.  I linked the sea food first, then linked bob to them.  Hope you can understand that.
I left that challenge until last because I thought it would be hard, but it actually wasn't that hard once I figured out what had to be done.
Country Lady

Bree

Thank you for your advice and I will keep trying if I still do not get credit for my 2 combos I will email pogo.  This is my last Premium badge to get and I guess I left it for last for a reason.  Thanks for your help!!!

wattsmyname

Let us know if you get credit for your combos. I sure hope you do :)

Bree

Quote from: Country Lady on January 29, 2006, 10:30:17 PM
It is when Bob get two pieces of sea food in one move.  I linked the sea food first, then linked bob to them.  Hope you can understand that.
I left that challenge until last because I thought it would be hard, but it actually wasn't that hard once I figured out what had to be done.
Country Lady
Quote from: wattsmyname on January 29, 2006, 10:34:55 PM
Let us know if you get credit for your combos. I sure hope you do :)

So Country Lady do you mean it has to be 2 pieces on one block or can you move 1 piece and then another to get the credit?   And can anyone tell me what level you played it on?
And thank you Wattsmyname, I hope I get the credits for the combos too... O0

ME4SPADES_

it has to be 2 pieces at the same time to get the credit i play on easy try to get the  fish  close together i click on the new game till i get them close together i got mine in bout 1 1/2 hrs

rhino

Thanks Whatsmyname. I guess i shouldnt have asked considering you have to retire 23 times. Talk about depressing.

wattsmyname

Bree

Thanks for the help and will try it on easy now... ;)

wattsmyname

You're going to be really depressed it takes 187 retirements to get rank 40 for the last badge. I know I was :-[

RC

Bree.. take a look at this pic if you're having trouble understanding.

https://img64.imageshack.us/img64/7809/penguins4jn.jpg

I connected the crab and the grouper fish to each other at the top first.. after you do that, then you use the blocks to connect the path from Bob to the combined area that the 2 fish are on. When you get to the last block that connects them, Bob will run over and grab one fish, and then run to grab the other fish immediately after, on the same move. That's the type of combos that you want to make and should be getting credit for.

Bree

I finally figured out how to get credit for my combos.....YEA!!!!!  Thanks for everyones help.....now I have 197 combos left to get.....lol. :o

Psst....Oscar can you make a auto that can Bob can get 2 combos for me......hahaha....just kidding  :P

wattsmyname

Bree

Thank You.....Thank You.....Thank You......and now I will take my bow......LOL  ;)

knightrider13195

does anyone know the number or retirements between ranks? went to look in the club center but its not there :'(

wattsmyname

ranks              # of retirements per rank
1,2,3,4            1
5,6,7,8,9          2
10,11,12,13,14     3
15,16,17,18,19     4
20,21,22,23,24     5
25,26,27,28,29     6
30,31,32,33,34     7
35,36,37,38,39,40  8
total retirements is 187 8)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview